Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

sick.gif

smh definitive proof. thats pathetic yo. ive never seen it where a whole team is doing it.. ive definitely seen dudes walking into walls and through obstacles n stuff doing that lag switch tho.
I been paying 20 bucks per character per week for trials since burning shrine anybody know people who carry for a cheaper price
giphy.gif

I'm very disappointed in the responses I have been getting. I figure sneaker heads were a brotherhood a tight knit community I guess I was wrong look like a bunch of elitists in this thread. I never been a PvP FPS guy never like Halo or CoD. But since it seem like Destiny is putting PvP over PvE I'm trying to learn bros. I figure one of Yall would play PvP with me and give me a couple pointers and tips but I guess not yeah it hurt a little bit I'm not going stress it. I got love for all sneakerheads regardless so if Yall just going to talk down on me and laugh at me its cool. I see my way out of this thread. Nothing but peace and love bros

Sincerely, JordanDaStrap45
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Homie gotta be trollin, no way anybody pays for the gucci carry-on ...bags fly free homie.

Except dude must not be the bag, he must be the big luggage you check in and pay because its a heavy carry.

Do they tell you to stand in the corner and don't make eye contact when you get carried ?
:lol: reminds me when i ran ToO over the weekend and we were smashing dudes 4-0 and on the 5th rd we find all 3 of them sitting down in their spawn, pretty much threw the towel in and gave up :rofl:

laugh.gif
reminds me when i ran ToO over the weekend and we were smashing dudes 4-0 and on the 5th rd we find all 3 of them sitting down in their spawn, pretty much threw the towel in and gave up
roll.gif
cant beat when me and blazen (cant remember who else) were running and the dudes flat out jumped off the map in round 5 on cauldron lol. They literally just sacrificed themselves to the destiny gods. 
roll.gif

I'm like J.R. Smith in Trials...

Sometimes I'm on fire and other times I'm hittin the side of the backboard on wide open joints. :x :lol:

Put in work with @illsupra during Iron Banner yesterday tho. :nthat:

Last edited:
dear donut and boost..

i hate the both of you!!! i want vex mythoclast and these dudes talking about let me equip mine and oh i got 4 of them.. F YOU!!!!! :smh:

anybody else still wanting that ONE gun?

Yup I have every exotic 3, 4, 5+ times but I can't get 1 hawkmoon to drop smh. I've pretty much given up at this point though. Oh and to make it worse I'm running basic *** crucible like regular control playlist and my homie gets his 4th one to drop after a loss :lol: broken *** reward system

Nightfall anyone?!
dear donut and boost..

i hate the both of you!!! i want vex mythoclast and these dudes talking about let me equip mine and oh i got 4 of them.. F YOU!!!!!
mean.gif

anybody else still wanting that ONE gun?
BTRD. I been playing crucible for the past 2.5 weeks only just to get the BTRD and I never get one. But I see everyone else get one. I'm not even asking RNGesus for an exotic. Just a legendary machine gun. I keep getting the same three weapons - split shifter pro, spare change, and the revelator. All trash. 
mean.gif

BTRD. I been playing crucible for the past 2.5 weeks only just to get the BTRD and I never get one. But I see everyone else get one. I'm not even asking RNGesus for an exotic. Just a legendary machine gun. I keep getting the same three weapons - split shifter pro, spare change, and the revelator. All trash. :smh:

Co-sign.

BTRD. I been playing crucible for the past 2.5 weeks only just to get the BTRD and I never get one. But I see everyone else get one. I'm not even asking RNGesus for an exotic. Just a legendary machine gun. I keep getting the same three weapons - split shifter pro, spare change, and the revelator. All trash. 
mean.gif
Nah yall don't want that gun it is trash....
roll.gif

Didn't know that BTRD is so sought after...I've got like 3 and almost dismantled one, :nerd:

dismantled all btrds. them joints aint swaggy

365 Corrective for work. Or infinte theorem bc i can and its gold

Back
Top Bottom