Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

so can you run vog normal and hard each week right? tryna get those vault weapons

same as crota.

im off tomo.... gonna flourish

anybody of elderscolls....................super addictive

so can you run vog normal and hard each week right? tryna get those vault weapons

same as crota.

im off tomo.... gonna flourish

anybody of elderscolls....................super addictive

If you are looking for VoG just run 1 hard mode per character. Normal mode weapons do drop in hard mode and have a double chance to drop then. There are some HM only weapons that won't drop in NM so you might as well double your chances of getting those. Crota is a bit different as it's worth it to run NM first if you don't have a black hammer or Hunger of Crota or any of the other secondary or heavy weapons that you're looking for. Other than those 2 only the fusion is really worth it IMO.

Want a code for the exclusive Destiny mission, only available for 7/11 Redbulls, plus a 50% XP boost? Well here is how to do it.

1: Go to http://quest.redbull.com
2: Make up a code, using only the numbers 3, 4 and 7, and incorporate TWO letters into it, using only the letters X C, and K

Example: X37377C4 or 437C3K43 (These work BTW, someone use them)

3: Check the agreement box, and hit enter
4: You now have the exclusive mission for Destiny plus a 50% XP boost.

Go nutz.

Note 1: You can put more then two letters into the codes, its just you'll have a chance of it being invalid.
Note 2: This is the numbers and letters for one specific batch. If anyone actually as a legit can, you should post the code you received, as their is likely batches of codes that use only other letters and numbers.
Note 3: This is likely taking a code from someone else's can. Take that as you will.
Note 4: Redbulls site is slow and janky. Refresh the page if it claims it down and whatnot.

the site is down, Bungie should give it away now
from neogaf

I was able to get the XP boost

Last edited:
I been getting better bros 11 with 1.0 kd. I was so excited I had to turn the game off. That feeling of finally doing something good after all these past failures.

Oh yeah to the bros with Kind words thank you I appreciate it.

To the elitist:
tumblr_lwvmunNzox1qjkukyo1_500.gif

Don't even know what to say but congrats I suppose. No elitist in here though. Just people saying it is crazy to actually pay for a carry in this game of all games :lol:

Even with the though....

Whosmansisthis.gif

Last edited:
Xur with that trash
sick.gif
HEATERZZZZ 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

You know, as I was going through deleting old PSN messages, I realized ALOT of my messages were from yall getting GoW from crytarch or sharding them.

I think @illsupra  or @bLaZ3n  messaged me the last one.

I hate all yall

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom