burning shrine is cakey 

But that jewel adept never dropping for me smh

I got summoners for days smh

Went 9-2 last night

Got the Titan Gauntlets, Scholar, Messenger, and 2 Etheric Light

We're shooting for 9-0 tonight

Last edited:
Got to 7-0 last night, then proceeded to lose 4 straight..... :x

Not sure if it was the time (3am) or the beer (8.5% ABV).

Still need to make to the Promised Land.

Having fun all the way though! :tongue:

I found these 2 random *** ****** from Arkansas that I run trials with. These boys country af, but they play some mean *** pvp. Been going flawless every damb week :lol:

Last edited:
I found these 2 random *** ****** from Arkansas that I run trials with. These boys country af, but they play some mean *** pvp. Been going flawless every damb week :lol:

lol, i snagged two randoms off LFG this morning cuz my usual crew wasn't on yet. 9-0 real quick. I'm down with those "only looking for people who can go flawless. must have been to mercury before" LFG posts now.

My head hurt from all the blinking shotgunners combined with the lag Sniper life ain't meant for me bros

Last edited:
So sleepy. Was up last night playing trials with the fellas til like 3am. Didn't get to 9-0 but we got the armor for 2 characters which was cool.

Ran trials and went flawless. Got the messenger with arc burn and a couple things I don't need. Now time to finish up iron banner for the etheric lights.

i remember having a 12 kdr one time lol

just started paying this again feels good to be back :smokin

any tips on getting etheric lights? im finna upgrade all my old joints

i remember having a 12 kdr one time lol

just started paying this again feels good to be back :smokin

any tips on getting etheric lights? im finna upgrade all my old joints

Etheric Light is a legendary material in Destiny that can be used to ascend legendary weapons to 365 Attack and legendary armor to 42 Light.[1] It can be obtained from the Weekly Nightfall Strike, the Prison of Elders, or Trials of Osiris.[1] Guardians will also be able to purchase one Etheric Light at Iron Banner Rank 3 and another at Rank 5.[2] It was introduced with the House of Wolves expansion.[1]

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Etheric_Light

Back
Top Bottom