Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

VOC IS PROBABLY THE SECOND BEST PVE WEAPON AFTER THE G-HORN.

3rd, Fatebringer = life and is after the GGhorn

Dang. It's a cool gun but I like the against all odds more still. I kept 2 btrds for my other two guys and the other had the against all odds.

AAOs is good but you need the perfect roll. It's not only about a gun itself, you need a roll to go with it. Harms Way is arguably the best HMG of all time that's in legendary status but without Field Scout and Crowd Control it's just an average HMG. BTRD is nasty because it has insane aim assist and stability which makes it perfect for Crucible. It's a headshot seeker, AAO is similar to the Corrective Measure which I use in Crucible at times as well, but it's easy to get outgunned by stronger HMG if you are not careful and land the first shot. Think of BTRD as the closest thing a legendary version of the Thunderlord which is by far the best HMG as it should be as an exotic.

3 nightfalls = legendary engram, Uni remote, and a ****** sniper rifle

mean.gif

I think that's a win win for you. But I know one of ya'll is going to get another GGhorn this week and rub it in my face again :smh:

VOC IS PROBABLY THE SECOND BEST PVE WEAPON AFTER THE G-HORN.

3rd, Fatebringer = life and is after the GGhorn

Dang. It's a cool gun but I like the against all odds more still. I kept 2 btrds for my other two guys and the other had the against all odds.

AAOs is good but you need the perfect roll. It's not only about a gun itself, you need a roll to go with it. Harms Way is arguably the best HMG of all time that's in legendary status but without Field Scout and Crowd Control it's just an average HMG. BTRD is nasty because it has insane aim assist and stability which makes it perfect for Crucible. It's a headshot seeker, AAO is similar to the Corrective Measure which I use in Crucible at times as well, but it's easy to get outgunned by stronger HMG if you are not careful and land the first shot. Think of BTRD as the closest thing a legendary version of the Thunderlord which is by far the best HMG as it should be as an exotic.

3 nightfalls = legendary engram, Uni remote, and a ****** sniper rifle

mean.gif

I think that's a win win for you. But I know one of ya'll is going to get another GGhorn this week and rub it in my face again :smh:

It's all preference but I like the against all odds for sure. I have take a knee, hammer forged, and reactive reload and am just fine with it. It's pretty much a OP scout rife due to its high impact and extended range for me. 2 head shots and they die.

It's all preference but I like the against all odds for sure. I have take a knee, hammer forged, and reactive reload and am just fine with it. It's pretty much a OP scout rife due to its high impact and extended range for me. 2 head shots and they die.

I take it back I got AAO mixed up with something else. It's a Jolders pretty much looking at http://db.destinytracker.com/compare/4151458533,1055280513,2853794413,152628833,1903292368.

Jolders was a top 3 HMG before so AAO has to be up there as well pre 2nd DLC.

IF I'M USING A HEAVY MACHINE GUN, I ACTUALLY PREFER TO USE CORRECTIVE MEASURE.

PICKING UP HEAVY AND THEN HAVING ENOUGH AMMO FOR THE NEXT TWO TIMES HEAVY COMES UP AGAIN :pimp:

I take it back I got AAO mixed up with something else. It's a Jolders pretty much looking at http://db.destinytracker.com/compare/4151458533,1055280513,2853794413,152628833,1903292368.

I thought about getting a jolders but I didn't think I would use it. It seemed cool tho. Corrective measure was showing up a lot vs me tho.

Got the Ice Breaker from Nightfall :smokin

Other than Nechrocasm (which I don't care about), I'm done with exotics

Really enjoying using the Skorri's Revenge. It shoots very fast and without any recoil. I'm going to roll my second one to have hipfire and headseeker to try it out without ADS. It is so stable, it can be somewhat useful if someone rushes you. If only it had the impact of the Messenger. 
sick.gif

Really enjoying using the Skorri's Revenge. It shoots very fast and without any recoil. I'm going to roll my second one to have hipfire and headseeker to try it out without ADS. It is so stable, it can be somewhat useful if someone rushes you. If only it had the impact of the Messenger. :x
It does 26 headshot.

NO

Really enjoying using the Skorri's Revenge. It shoots very fast and without any recoil. I'm going to roll my second one to have hipfire and headseeker to try it out without ADS. It is so stable, it can be somewhat useful if someone rushes you. If only it had the impact of the Messenger. 
sick.gif
It does 26 headshot.

NO
24 actually x 3 per trigger pull.4-5 trigger pulls and you're dead. You can literally pull pull pull pull pull trigger without stopping because stability and ROF are high. If you have headseeker perk you don't have to really worry about hitting all headshots. I was doing well with it last night not even fully leveled up in Iron Banner. Different playstyle from the meta but it's a breath of fresh air. 

I thought about getting a jolders but I didn't think I would use it. It seemed cool tho. Corrective measure was showing up a lot vs me tho.
If you have BTRD, Jolders is merely a collectible vault piece.

If you have BTRD, Jolders is merely a collectible vault piece.

I have a DS pre DLC one that I haven't even rerolled yet because I don't have the weapon parts for it. Really wanted one with Rodeo Field Scout and Crowd Control :smh:

Check Out Bungie.net. Site is crashing and messing up but you can see how to get the Bonus stuff 

Laurea Prima

It's been a year of fun challenges for your Guardian to tackle – Crucible combatants to destroy, alien overlords to topple, and treasures chests to be plundered (and plundered again) out in the wild. Many moons from now, when we look back on year one, how will we know who among us charged head-long into the Darkness to conquer each and every threat?

TriumphEmblem.jpg

If you can achieve all of these Moments of Triumph, this emblem will tell the tale. 

You have from now until September 9th to earn it. After that, the monument to your legacy will be unattainable.

Track your progress  as it unfolds on Bungie.net. Some of you have some work to do. Others may find that you've already forged your legend. Your Profile page will highlight the challenges that have and have yet to be completed.

If you can meet this challenge, you shall be rewarded when we launch Destiny: The Taken King.

Year One!!!

Back
Top Bottom