Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yeah keys only stack to 5 I believe.

What I didn't know is that you can't put 2 crux of crota in your vault? Unless my **** was trippin out earlier :lol:

Anyway I just need 5 gold chests for that challenge thing. Not even sure what it's about, but I'm finna do it anyway. Is there a way to find out which ones I already picked up? Other than the meter that says 4/5 chest found on the planet? I'm talking pinpointing about specific levels that I haven't found the chest..

Last edited:
Yeah keys only stack to 5 I believe.

What I didn't know is that you can't put 2 crux of crota in your vault? Unless my **** was trippin out earlier :lol:

Anyway I just need 5 gold chests for that challenge thing. Not even sure what it's about, but I'm finna do it anyway. Is there a way to find out which ones I already picked up? Other than the meter that says 4/5 chest found on the planet? I'm talking pinpointing about specific levels that I haven't found the chest..

No, you just have to check all the locations out.

How many of you have came across teams in trials with final round snipers, firing off their rounds at the start of the match? :x :smh: :lol:

We came up against a handful of them this past week, I almost lost it. Still flawless. :smokin

Also,

these guys won the first round, one of them tea bagged me...we proceeded to come back 4-1 and then they tried doing that switch characters glitch to not take the L.

View media item 1618994

They must have been on a flawless run. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How many of you have came across teams in trials with final round snipers, firing off their rounds at the start of the match? :x :smh: :lol:

We came up against a handful of them this past week, I almost lost it. Still flawless. :smokin

Also,

these guys won the first round, one of them tea bagged me...we proceeded to come back 4-1 and then they tried doing that switch characters glitch to not take the L.

View media item 1618994

They must have been on a flawless run. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We all have, it's part of the game now. It's good that they have taken out it out of the perk list at least. I don't mind if someone uses final round but uses the first 2 bullets the way they should be used but it is what it is.

We came up against a handful of them this past week

I'm that final round guy. I receive death threats for pillaging fools' dreams.

I have final round on both of my Spears, but I have never purposely fired off the other 2 rounds just for that one shot. You still have to hit that shot as well and if you suck at sniping that chance is even lower
laugh.gif

Weapon attack, armor defense, and light level all matter in Iron Banner and Trials of Osiris. Regular crucible they don't.

So are you telling me that the range on my shotgun and impact on my hand cannon don't matter in the regular crucible?

I have been following this guy for a little bit now and I found this video quite interesting from him. That IB game that he has playing while talking though?!
sick.gif

I have been following this guy for a little bit now and I found this video quite interesting from him. That IB game that he has playing while talking though?!
sick.gif

bruh.... whatever sniper rifle that is, it has RIDICULOUS aim assist. dude wasn't even close half the time

I just got a message saying my account is suspended/banned... Wow... I'm pretty livid, don't know what I did lol

A friend of mine got 7 kills with a Goldy but didn't get a 7th column.. He wants to petition bungie for it :lol:

WHAT IS THIS MAINTENANCE FOR?

Players will be unable to sign into Destiny for planned maintenance at 4am PDT on Thursday, July 9th.?

Hopefully it's a slow preparation of them fixing the damned Crucible lag switching and **** with the next DLC.

At least one can dream :rolleyes

A friend of mine got 7 kills with a Goldy but didn't get a 7th column.. He wants to petition bungie for it
laugh.gif
Not 100% sure but I believe you have about 2 seconds to get the next kill in order to keep the streak going......last kill took a little too long

Not 100% sure but I believe you have about 2 seconds to get the next kill in order to keep the streak going......last kill took a little too long

Yea that's a good point. It was probably a good connections relatively speaking. I have seen videos where it was 2.5-3 secs between kills and it registered the medal streaks but who knows. This game is so inconsistent at times. We've all experienced the kills registering like 5 seconds after the actual kill occurs :smh:

bruh.... whatever sniper rifle that is, it has RIDICULOUS aim assist. dude wasn't even close half the time
Supremacy with field scout. Her Benevolence will do just as well.
Yea it is the old Queen's Wrath sniper. He said he had it in his vault in another video and decided to try it out. It is his favorite sniper in the game now after he tried it out again.

Yea that's a good point. It was probably a good connections relatively speaking. I have seen videos where it was 2.5-3 secs between kills and it registered the medal streaks but who knows. This game is so inconsistent at times. We've all experienced the kills registering like 5 seconds after the actual kill occurs
mean.gif
Yea I think if he had noticed and caught the guy to the left (that ended up killing him)  instead of that other guy, he would've gotten it. Clip is still
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom