Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

What is better for my Titan, PVE and PVP.

Helm of Saint = PVE
Eternal Warrior = ?
An Insurmountable Skullfort = PVP ?
The Armamentarium = PVP
Ruin Wings = PVP
Peregrine Greaves = Crap

That's what I have as far as exotics go for my Titan, which should I use more consistently ???

Helm of Saint = PVE
Eternal Warrior = ?
The Armamentarium = PVP
Ruin Wings = PVP
Peregrine Greaves = Crap

That's what I have as far as exotics go for my Titan, which should I use more consistently ???

Helm of Saint-14, Ruin Wings, and Armamentarium. Everything else is crap.

Armamentarium is good for PvP for two grenades. Helm is good for PvP for capping points in Control, protecting Heavy, AND providing some cover for when you are surrounded by enemies in PvE, and Ruin Wings is GREAT for everything PvE related. It is useless in PvP

Last edited:

Helm of Saint = PVE
Eternal Warrior = ?
The Armamentarium = PVP
Ruin Wings = PVP
Peregrine Greaves = Crap

PvE: Helm of Saint, Ruin Wings
PvP: Eternal Warrior, The Armamentarium (double spike grenade)

Is what I personally run and recommend.

Helm of Saint = PVE
Eternal Warrior = ?
The Armamentarium = PVP
Ruin Wings = PVP
Peregrine Greaves = Crap

Helm of Saint-14, Ruin Wings, and Armamentarium. Everything else is crap.

Armamentarium is good for PvP for two grenades. Helm is good for PvP for capping points in Control, protecting Heavy, AND providing some cover for when you are surrounded by enemies in PvE, and Ruin Wings is GREAT for everything PvE related. It is useless in PvP
2 lightning grenades in trials 
sick.gif

They said it couldn't be done (and most of us were starting to believe it :lol: ), but Bos and myself made it to Mercury with Quad JR :smokin

His reaction in doing so almost made some of the headaches worth it just to hear him. He started hollering and playing "We Made It" from Drake through the speakers :lol:

View media item 1623648

They said it couldn't be done (and most of us were starting to believe it :lol: ), but Bos and myself made it to Mercury with Quad JR :smokin

His reaction in doing so almost made some of the headaches worth it just to hear him. He started hollering and playing "We Made It" from Drake through the speakers :lol:

View media item 1623648

He also held his own when he ran with Prom and Frost, but he was so amped when I got home I knew he either made it to Mercury or got another Ghally ...I had to ask Wright for verification. :lol:

He also held his own when he ran with Prom and Frost, but he was so amped when I got home I knew he either made it to Mercury or got another Ghally ...I had to ask Wright for verification. :lol:
It was hilarious man. That one point when I told you it was rough. We had to use our loss forgiveness boon....Quad had like a 0.17 KD that game and finished it saying something like "we just gotta get kills and try to stay positive"....it triggered Bos and he told him that he needed to get some kills to help us instead of giving pep talks, that's how he can help us stay positive.
:rofl:

The same game as their 2nd to last round ended, I popped my revive but the one guy had revived a teammate so he had an overshield, the other guy hit me with a grenade, and I had a sniper rifle on me and no shotgun...Quad comes with "how does a sunsinger not got a kill with revive?".....I come back with, how do you not get any kills the entire match?!
:lol:

View media item 1623648

It was hilarious man. That one point when I told you it was rough. We had to use our loss forgiveness boon....Quad had like a 0.17 KD that game and finished it saying something like "we just gotta get kills and try to stay positive"....it triggered Bos and he told him that he needed to get some kills to help us instead of giving pep talks, that's how he can help us stay positive.
:rofl:

The same game as their 2nd to last round ended, I popped my revive but the one guy had revived a teammate so he had an overshield, the other guy hit me with a grenade, and I had a sniper rifle on me and no shotgun...Quad comes with "how does a sunsinger not got a kill with revive?".....I come back with, how do you not get any kills the entire match?!
:lol:

The whole experience was mentally draining, but we did it. quad quad finally hit Mercury, he celebrated like Chris Bosh in 2012.

wrightone86 wrightone86 and I got rewarded pretty well.. I got full intellect gauntlets for my Titan with Hand Cannon and Heavy reload speed with grenade throw distance, and Wright got full intellect boots for his Warlock with Hand Cannon and Heavy ammo. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom