Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@illsupra @Zero23 ......DPJ's son possibly?

indifferent.gif

Damn how all yall getting banned like this

I curse out all the bungie execs every friday when I cash in all my faction/cyptarch packages lol

Dead orbit has been giving me motes of light for the past month 
pimp.gif

Lesson learned. Back out before reset while doing trials. Got 8-0 and started 9th after reset. Our card is reset to zero :smh: welp

What is a good gun to use during raids or strikes? I use a pulse rifle during PVP because its the best gun I currently have. But when I run strikes...I don't kill alot.

Maybe a I just suck as a lvl 24 hunter? lol.

What is a good gun to use during raids or strikes? I use a pulse rifle during PVP because its the best gun I currently have. But when I run strikes...I don't kill alot.

Maybe a I just suck as a lvl 24 hunter? lol.
Raid weapons from either VOG or Crota.... but you arent a high enough level to do either currently.

I would suggest you focus on getting gear to get yourself to level 28-32. Then run VOG/Crota/PoE. Dont attempt trials until 34 unless you are good at PVP.

Ideally ( for me anyway) you want these legendaries. All are opinion, but if you can get the ones listed, you will never find yourself under-powered in a strike.

Primaries

Fatebringer (Arc -- VOG), Vision of Confluence (Solar - VOG), Atheon's Epilogue (Void - VOG) or Word of Crota (Void - Crota)

Secondary - Alot of leeway here. Depends if you like sniping or shotguns. I find fusion rifles to be irritating personally.

Shotty

Swordbreaker (Void - Crota), Party Crasher +1 (Any damage, it is re-rollable - PVP award), Felwinter's Lie (Again, any damage - Iron Banner drop and occassionally purchasable)

Sniper

Praedyth's Revenge (Void - VOG), Black Hammer ( Solar - Crota), and any Arc sniper with decent impact. I like the one Veriks is offering this week.

Heavy - Again, alot of options, but I like these.

MG

Jolder Hammer (Any damage, re-rollable - Iron Banner drop and occassionally purchasable), Chain Of Oriks Fel (Void - PoE), any third MG that offers your third damage type

Rocket

Hunger of Crota (Solar, Crota), any other two rocket launchers that cover void and arc. You can try to get specific perks through re-rolling.

Last edited:

Raid weapons from either VOG or Crota.... but you arent a high enough level to do either currently.

I would suggest you focus on getting gear to get yourself to level 28-32. Then run VOG/Crota/PoE. Dont attempt trials until 34 unless you are good at PVP.

Ideally ( for me anyway) you want these legendaries. All are opinion, but if you can get the ones listed, you will never find yourself under-powered in a strike.

Primaries

Fatebringer (Arc -- VOG), Vision of Confluence (Solar - VOG), Atheon's Epilogue (Void - VOG) or Word of Crota (Void - Crota)

Secondary - Alot of leeway here. Depends if you like sniping or shotguns. I find fusion rifles to be irritating personally.

Shotty

Swordbreaker (Void - Crota), Party Crasher +1 (Any damage, it is re-rollable - PVP award), Felwinter's Lie (Again, any damage - Iron Banner drop and occassionally purchasable)

Sniper

Praedyth's Revenge (Void - VOG), Black Hammer ( Solar - Crota), and any Arc sniper with decent impact. I like the one Veriks is offering this week.

Heavy - Again, alot of options, but I like these.

MG

Jolder Hammer (Any damage, re-rollable - Iron Banner drop and occassionally purchasable), Chain Of Oriks Fel (Void - PoE), any third MG that offers your third damage type

Rocket

Hunger of Crota (Solar, Crota), any other two rocket launchers that cover void and arc. You can try to get specific perks through re-rolling.
Thanks for the info! It looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me lol

@memphissflnest @puffishurr #BackPackBoyz

@memphissflnest @puffishurr #BackPackBoyz

I'll wear that badge with pride. Finally, got my VOID MESSENGER thanks to it. Unfortunately, that thing is gonna be damn near worthless in a few months when Taken King drops I bet.

BRO. I'M CRYING.

C'MON KRISPY. YOU KNOW YOU BE GETTING BACKPACKED A COUPLE TIMES.

ME AND KRISPY BACKPACKING XBOX BOYS THROUGH TRIALS FOR $20 A POP. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DIDN'T SAY THIS LAST NIGHT, SO YOU GUYS WOULDN'T THROW A FIT, BUT I WAS USING NO LAND BEYOND FOR LIKE 4 MATCHES :lol:

Last edited:
BRO. I'M CRYING.

C'MON KRISPY. YOU KNOW YOU BE GETTING BACKPACKED A COUPLE TIMES.

ME AND KRISPY BACKPACKING XBOX BOYS THROUGH TRIALS FOR $20 A POP. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DIDN'T SAY THIS LAST NIGHT, SO YOU GUYS WOULDN'T THROW A FIT, BUT I WAS USING NO LAND BEYOND FOR LIKE 4 MATCHES :lol:

lol i got no issue with NLB. i can probably guess which games those were though, as you would refuse to approach and revive haha.

Back
Top Bottom