Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Anyone here buy the digital collector's edition of TTK even though they had the OG game on disc?

Posting this just in case all of you didn't see it. Gave me a little laugh

Credit to reddit user athiktos

A titan, hunter and warlock walk into a bar and it is super crowded. It's the busiest bar they've ever seen. There's guardians everywhere, drinking and having a good time, and our three friends can't find anywhere to sit!
The Titan turns to his friends and says, "Hey guys, go order some drinks while I try to find a booth or something." The Warlock and Hunter readily agree to the plan, and so they split up.
While the Warlock is ordering drinks, they hear a crash and a woosh behind them. They turn around and see a quarter of the bar has been absolutely destroyed, and their friend is standing in the middle of it! "What happened?" asked the Warlock.
"I used my Fist of Havoc," the Titan replied.
"Why would you do that?" the Hunter asked.
The Titan looked at them without blinking and said, "All those seats were Taken."

Anyone on ps4 going to be on at reset/ttk launch? Holla at me, gonna be an all nighter
pimp.gif
Same here. 

Pretty sure myself and Biggie have that I know of.

I got digital on both. He's worried about having to install the original game. I think the install is what everyone has and the disc is just for verification that the game is legit and what not. He should be fine.

I got digital on both. He's worried about having to install the original game. I think the install is what everyone has and the disc is just for verification that the game is legit and what not. He should be fine.

Son.....if I gotta download the entire game, pray for the CSR that answers my call tomorrow...

Last edited:
Son.....if I gotta download the entire game, pray for the CSR that answers my call tomorrow...

Where you at Frost?
That first Crota run was super comedy that night. We got MURKED for an hour straight running the abyss with randoms. :lol: :smh:

So for emblem and shaders once weve owned it we can delete them and get them for free from the kiosk right? No point in storing them in the vault?

Back
Top Bottom