Weapons:

290 Hawkmoon Y2 x2

290 Monte Carlo Y2 
nthat.gif

290 Hereafter

290 The Jade Rabbit x2

Still have 340 SC's left. Might do another round tomorrow but meh well see

Last edited:
Bout to start farming myself. I was able to get taikonaut helm for Titan and skybunners annex for my hunter off xur. So much left to do so I don't want to burn through the quests just yet. Really liking this expansion so far. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Got up to the warpriest in the raid. Not too bad but 2 people have lower than 290 light.

got him to like 30% before we died

Been farming most of the day and I just started the expansion today lol. Got an exotic every 1/5 \. Want that astronaut helmet and the stag.

My friend bought 20 coins and got 4 Stag helmets :rofl:
I bought 30 and got:
Alchemist Raiment warlock chest
Celestial nighthawk hunter helmet
Zhalo Supercell (god tier gun) auto rifle
Monte Carlo
Hawkmoon
Hereafter sniper
Claws of Ahamkara warlock gauntlets
Starfire Protocol warlock chest
The Stag warlock helmet
Invective
Obsidian Mind

Last edited:
DAMN YALL GOING IN. THIS FARMING STILL VALID? BOUT TO GO IN

I wanna farm but i think imma pass. I dont want to get things to fast and be burnt out.
It's def legit. I would suggest doing so before its patched so that you MAY have some exotics that can help you considering we are starting from scratch.

I wish I never purchased what exotics Xur was selling.
Got 4 of the new warlock gauntlets :smh:
3 or 4 of insurmountable skulls :smh:
2 hunter chest of lupi
1 of the hunter ahamkara spine
1 warlock gauntlet I think
Obsidian mind
Light beyond nemesis
No backup plans
Celestial nighthawk
Knucklehead radar
Monte Carlo
The new sniper named hereafter

Last edited:
Gonna buy 30 more coins today to farm one last time. Then Ill play fair lol

My warlock didnt get much armor love and i want that Supercell

I want supercell too. Ran out of coins :\
It is an absolute monster. I'm running through strikes like a breeze just zapping everything in my way.
Also just a heads up guys. Cozmo (community manager I think) said Bungie is looking at the massive farming and will nerf the three of coins soon. Use them while you still can.

It is an absolute monster. I'm running through strikes like a breeze just zapping everything in my way.
Also just a heads up guys. Cozmo (community manager I think) said Bungie is looking at the massive farming and will nerf the three of coins soon. Use them while you still can.
I dont see how? Defeats the whole purpose of that buff.

YEA BETTER GET IT IN NOW LOL.

FINALLY HIT LEVEL 40 AND MY LIGHT JUMPED FROM 182 TO 250 ALMOST INSTANTLY FROM ALL THE STUFF I COLLECTED BUT COULDN'T USE. :lol:

I dont see how? Defeats the whole purpose of that buff.

Me and the rest of TMT were talking about this. It's technically working as intended they just f'ed up by making draksis an ultra. They will either Make it so it only works on strike bosses or they will put a cool down on the three of coin (6:00 to discourage farming one stage).

All in all we ate good AF yesterday we def gunna be ready for this raid today just gotta get @bLaZ3n that 10 more light and we lit lmao :smokin

Last edited:
Yep. @WrightOne86 also gotta get his level up. Ran a bunch of crucible last night and this morning. Guna try to get on later and help him out if he gets back on from that Crab Boil.

The Supercell is nice but I think the Telesto is my favorite exotic out of all the new ones I got yesterday. It's Destiny's needler. In tight corridors and mobs it's ridiculous. The only exotic left that I really want is the Ace of Spades and I'll have that once the gunsmith resets and I can run some more test weapons. I'm 500 rep points from level 3 and that exotic bounty.

@Zero23  hitting level 3 at the gunsmith drops an exotic bounty? Im almost at level 3 too on my titan. I kept finding those legendaries with the long *** code names and my rep went up crazy

It's def legit. I would suggest doing so before its patched so that you MAY have some exotics that can help you considering we are starting from scratch.

I wish I never purchased what exotics Xur was selling.
Got 4 of the new warlock gauntlets :smh:
3 or 4 of insurmountable skulls :smh:
2 hunter chest of lupi
1 of the hunter ahamkara spine
1 warlock gauntlet I think
Obsidian mind
Light beyond nemesis
No backup plans
Celestial nighthawk
Knucklehead radar
Monte Carlo
The new sniper named hereafter

I bit in and did a small farm lastnight lol. Trying to get my hunter nf ready. Got up to lke 266 light plus some other armour for my titan and warlock. Btw that space helmet for that titan is mad ugly but the perks are :pimp: lol

Last edited:
@Zero23
 hitting level 3 at the gunsmith drops an exotic bounty? Im almost at level 3 too on my titan. I kept finding those legendaries with the long *** code names and my rep went up crazy

Yeah. Rank three is class specific exotic quest. How many of those did you get in total? I only had three. I need to find more of them and get the Savage Cayde handcannon.

Back
Top Bottom