Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I wouldn't mind as long as I'm throwing them hammers.....
 wouldnt have the time to get one off with the sith lords in full effect 
laugh.gif

Are Weekly Heroic Strikes still worth 9 strange coin? If you have three characters run it three times and you'll have 27 strange coin. 
Does anyone know where I can farm strange coins? I need to get on this exotic engram farming
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Sheesh. Bungie got me for my $40. As much as I'd like to be mad Destiny keeps pulling me back

Repped for the Big Trouble in Little China reference .....yep im that old. :lol:

:lol: I was like, that's not raiden...hmm

I honestly believe they stole the Raiden character from BTiLC movie ...yep they did, per wiki

The creators claimed they based Raiden's character design on The Three Storms, Lo Pan's three servants from the film Big Trouble in Little China. The third storm, Lightning, exhibited the ability to ride and control lightning, and wore a hat that closely resembles Raiden's conical hat.

I showed my wife this on netflix and then watched golden child

She was like they did asain actors dirty because both movies had the same asian actors

Any check out a live stream of the new raid yet? When I was at lunch people were just starting.

One part looked like a maze/sprint to pickup an object and make it to the next Totem before the timer went off and wiped the team (a la the Annihilator Totems in Crota's Raid)

Eating with those 3 of coins. Went 5/15, once went back to back. Got the jade rabbit, hereafter and telesto :pimp:

Can't wait to get home so I can farm me some exotics.

And yes man. Big Trouble in Little China is the truth. I love that movie :lol:

Got all the hunter exotic helms :pimp:

On my titan got four straight insurmountable skulls

On my warlock got five straight obsidan minds :smh:

Yoooo how is this possible I just tried to test farm real quick with some 3 of coins. Used 5 and got nothing 
mean.gif
roll.gif

Got all the hunter exotic helms
pimp.gif

On my titan got four straight insurmountable skulls

On my warlock got five straight obsidan minds
mean.gif
I know I got 4-5 Light Beyond Nemesis helms and like 4 Skullforts on my Titan 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Yoooo how is this possible I just tried to test farm real quick with some 3 of coins. Used 5 and got nothing 
mean.gif
roll.gif
Someone yesterday had the same problem. Next one I guess you are guaranteed one then 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom