Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

That Stimulant does work on the Ogres also in the raid, need that!

My son that reps queens doesn't have a stimulant yet? Bruh... Why you keep letting me down? :lol:

I'm actually working on my 310 artifact quest with my warlock so I can have it when I actually raid with her. Doing the Petra quest too since you can knock some out concurrently

Speaking on the simulant. I did the dame quest and complete all those public events. Turned it in to the gunsmith expecting to have it the next day; go to him the next day to get it and he give me the quest again reset to beat the damn fire wall mission :smh:

Anyone use the glass needele yet? Im reading more bad results than good. People rolling all strength or discipline/strength multiple times :lol:

Anyone use the glass needele yet? Im reading more bad results than good. People rolling all strength or discipline/strength multiple times :lol:

Used two to get the perks I wanted on my 310 skywatchers annex or whatever the cabal hunter helm is called. It's not that bad. First time freaked me out because the last perk didn't change then I did it again and got exactly what I wanted.

Thought I was done the Boolean Gemini quest only to find out I have a whole nother set to do :lol:

@Biggie62

roll.gif

Did some glass needle twisting on my frequently used exotics and rolled int/dis with all them with inverse shadow and either shotgun/sniper/MG reloader :pimp:

Is there a way to get a smoldering shard outside of the raid? I have 19 with a check point at oryx I wanna knock out this morning

After all of the IB crap (infinite ShadowShots, Supersaiyan SunBros, etc.) I actually got a dope drop:

Nirwen's Mercy (IB Pulse) w/ Glass Half Full, Outlaw :pimp: , and Braced Frame. This thing is a beast. Not quite the Hopscotch or Adept Messenger, but definitely one of the best Y2 pulse rifles.

Let me know too, i've popped 2-3 3oC for every heroic strike i did last night, used about 20 total and not one exotic dropped for me. Kind of s_ is this, man...:smh:

Pop one while im playing pvp or something without ultras. Then i go do a strike. Works almost everytime. Got two titan exotic helms to drop at 310 like this.

I keep a 3oC active constantly. After I kill an Ultra I just use another one

Stacking them never improved the drop rate for me

First try soloing court of oryx and baby Crota spawns and promptly washes me. Need help :frown:

Edit: finished the Boolean gemini stuff and got an exotic engram. Turned into the telesto. Pretty hyped!

View media item 1751484

Last edited:
Light, levels, stats and how they affect Damage (in the endgame)

This also means that players who go into the upcoming King's Fall hard mode at 300 light (the lowest recommended) will have a massive 42.5% damage penalty at the 320 sections, so gearing up aggressively will be necessary to even think about getting past the later sections.

Back
Top Bottom