Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'mma need to get one of these... I guess farming tonight. Da Nightstalker tether will be in full effect.
I need like 1 bounty to hit rank 3 with the Hunter and buy the wolf cape, then I am down. You feel like hitting the NF to get 2 more DO cloaks while you at it? 
laugh.gif

Damn I haven't done the weeklies either for the marks. I need to do those too. 

I'mma need to get one of these... I guess farming tonight. Da Nightstalker tether will be in full effect.
I need like 1 bounty to hit rank 3 with the Hunter and buy the wolf cape, then I am down. You feel like hitting the NF to get 2 more DO cloaks while you at it? 
laugh.gif

Damn I haven't done the weeklies either for the marks. I need to do those too. 
I'm with all of it. Might run a little IB to get my hunter to rank 5. Not sure why I even bother though...

I'm with all of it. Might run a little IB to get my hunter to rank 5. Not sure why I even bother though...
Hit rank 5 with my Titan of all characters yesterday mid day when nobody was on. Was supposed to get on last night and get one more/both to rank 5 as well when I was with a group to make it easier. I never made it on last night though, lol. I have the Warlock and Titan class item already and I had the sidearm and pulse to drop for me, so I only need to the Hunter cape and I am out. 

I'm gonna try and get the Touch of Malice so I have a couple questions for yall that have it or that can answer.

Do you have to zone in as part of a mission to get certain Calcified Fragments or can I get all of the CF's on Patrol? (excluding King's Fall CFs)

For the Old Hunger quest, do all three items drop automatically off each of the bosses? 

I'm gonna try and get the Touch of Malice so I have a couple questions for yall that have it or that can answer.

Do you have to zone in as part of a mission to get certain Calcified Fragments or can I get all of the CF's on Patrol? (excluding King's Fall CFs)

For the Old Hunger quest, do all three items drop automatically off each of the bosses? 
Majority can be done in patrol. I think there is one for Sunless Cell and Shield Bro strikes, but there are ways to get to those zones without having to actually do the strike. You can also get back tot he very beginning of the Dreadnaught for those as well (The very first mission when we land there has like 3). 

The drops you need from the bosses in the raid, drop guaranteed when you kill them once you have the quest unlocked. 

destinyghosthunter.net

Something like that, it will tell you which ones you are missing + location. That's what I used.  to find the fragments. I am just confused by the court of oryx ones, it says like tier 2 or 3, I presented and completed them but didn't get a fragment all the time, those the only ones I am missing.

Last edited:

destinyghosthunter.net

Something like that, it will tell you which ones you are missing + location. That's what I used.  to find the fragments. I am just confused by the court of oryx ones, it says like tier 2 or 3, I presented and completed them but didn't get a fragment all the time, those the only ones I am missing.
For the tier 2 ones, you need to have certain combos to get all the fragments I believe. 

destinyghosthunter.net

For the tier 2 ones, you need to have certain combos to get all the fragments I believe. 
Thanks. I'll get to my Googles later to see what I need to do for sure,was really trying to have my TOM for Raid tomorrow.

Majority can be done in patrol. I think there is one for Sunless Cell and Shield Bro strikes, but there are ways to get to those zones without having to actually do the strike. You can also get back tot he very beginning of the Dreadnaught for those as well (The very first mission when we land there has like 3). 

The drops you need from the bosses in the raid, drop guaranteed when you kill them once you have the quest unlocked. 
good lookin out bro. 

Thanks. I'll get to my Googles later to see what I need to do for sure,was really trying to have my TOM for Raid tomorrow.

I wouldn't suggest raiding on reset or until Friday. (unless you're sub 300)

You'll definitely prefer 310-320 double hard mode drops.

Last edited:

How many more fragments you need?
Think you need 45 to get the TOM right? Right now I have 40

Missing:

The Sunless Strike

Shield Brothers

One from an Agonarch Rune

3 from Court of Oryx Tier 2

1 from a Tier 3

If you need any of these we can run this evening lmk. 

Missing:

The Sunless Strike

Shield Brothers

1 from a Tier 3

I have 36, and I think I need all of those except tier 2 court and the Agonarch rune

Missing:

The Sunless Strike

Shield Brothers

1 from a Tier 3

I have 36, and I think I need all of those except tier 2 court and the Agonarch rune
Use that site I posted bro, it tells u which numbers you are missing lol Only reason I know which ones I needed.

Missing:

The Sunless Strike

Shield Brothers

1 from a Tier 3

Use that site I posted bro, it tells u which numbers you are missing lol Only reason I know which ones I needed.

Count me in. I need level 2 court of oryx at the very least. I'm only at 25 so I'm still short. Some easy ones I can grab according to the app.

Went to Reddit and one of the top posts was this one speaking about the Tier 2 Combos. They must know you needed this, lol

Each T2 CoO Calcified Fragment has 2 Boss Combinations  (self.DestinyTheGame)

submitted 4 hours ago  by GreenLego

Every guide that I have seen only list 1 boss combination for each CoO T2 fragment (39, 40, 41 & 42).

In fact, each fragment can be obtained by 1 out of 2 possible boss combinations. I have confirmed this with my alts as well as running it with my friend, as well as comments in this subreddit and some youtube videos.

Hopefully by knowing the 2 combinations per fragment, you can minimise on re-starts and avoid wasting Runes.

XXXIX (39):

a) 1 Wizard + 2 Knights (Lokaar + Cra'adug and Mengoor)

b) 1 Wizard + 1 Knight (Lokaar + Vorlog)

XL (40):

a) Cabal + 3 Wizards (Bracus Horu'usk + Alzok Dal, Gornuk Dal and Zyrok Dal)

b) Cabal + 2 Knights (Bracus Horu'usk + Cra'adug and Mengoor)

XLI (41):

a) 2 Knights + Ogre (Cra'adug and Mengoor + Krughor)

b) Cabal + 1 Knight (Bracus Horu'usk + Vorlog)

XLII (42):

a) Ogre + 3 Wizards (Krughor + Alzok Dal, Gornuk Dal and Zyrok Dal)

b) Ogre + 1 Knight (Krughor + Vorlog)

Reddit is on fire today! Dude found a random in his strike shadow glitching in the end....check out the "design" he made and his actions afterwards:

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom