Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Question, Is there a reason why i'm not getting my exotic solar sword quest on my Hunter? It's leveled up at 292 light, but i have yet to get my exotic quest.

You have to unlock and buy all the bubbles. As you level it above 280, 2 new bubbles show up.

Question, Is there a reason why i'm not getting my exotic solar sword quest on my Hunter? It's leveled up at 292 light, but i have yet to get my exotic quest.
Have you completed any other swords quests with your Hunter? Or used the sword with another character?

the snipe game is real in trials. mad fake

Me and the homie were both shooting a sniper while we were in the same room with him. Dude managed to head shot him before dying.
Seemed like that happened a few times for us before we stopped caring and just going for the gold package.

But man... The triple bubbles was just too good. Dudes really ran to the sudden death point and continually popped bubbles for each other. Was at a loss for everything.

Me and the homie were both shooting a sniper while we were in the same room with him. Dude managed to head shot him before dying.
Seemed like that happened a few times for us before we stopped caring and just going for the gold package.

But man... The triple bubbles was just too good. Dudes really ran to the sudden death point and continually popped bubbles for each other. Was at a loss for everything.
When you see a sniper just walk away. I just wait for them to come to me or play the time.

When you see a sniper just walk away. I just wait for them to come to me or play the time.

When I see a sniper, I'm already dead papi :lol:

I inspect them before the match and steer clear of all the spots snipers love to shoot at 
laugh.gif

Did anyone do the exotic sword questline? I'm on the part where you have to gather the 10 rare elements and get 500 ability kills? If I don't complete it by Armsday (Wednesday?) does it all reset?

Did anyone do the exotic sword questline? I'm on the part where you have to gather the 10 rare elements and get 500 ability kills? If I don't complete it by Armsday (Wednesday?) does it all reset?

No, you'll just have to wait again until the next Armsday if you don't complete.

I figured out my problem, apparently, the exotic sword quest for my solar sword went to my Warlock, mind you, i already did the exotic arc blade for my Warlock. That's why i thought it was a glitches or something since i already have my Bolt Caster.

If some of you don't know yet I've probably put in the most hours on Destiny by far on NT... And alot of you always ask in party chat what it is I do for a living since I'm always on. Most of you are surprised by my response and I know some of ya'll probably don't believe me either. So I figured I'd give you guys a glimpse of my life outside of Destiny.

Like I said before, I'm from Vegas and I handicapp sports for a living... I've gone 5-0 in the last two weeks betting football and this was my last bet(which was placed a few hours ago):

View media item 1771521
Like Destiny Reddit I pretty much datamine info that gives me a ridiculous edge on the linesmakers... :pimp:

And that's it...

I did always wonder what some of ya'll do outside of Destiny, I just never wanted to ask... I do know what Biggie does cause he spoke on it but how about the rest of ya'll? I just want to get to know a couple of my NT bretheren outside of actual game time. LMK if you don't mind posting.

Last edited:
430AM 430AM I wish I could decode that card but I can't. Seems like a come up tho :lol:

I actually write software for a living.

Back
Top Bottom