Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

View media item 1768559
Not gonna lie, just had a convo with the wife telling her about how one of my clan mates had his wife yelling at him and basically went b mode last night for playing to late.

I told her I appreciate her for not doing that kinda ish. She says it's all good I finally understand how much you love the game and it's cool to see you hang out with ur friends etc...

This pic was how I looked when she said that lol.

Jus thought I'd share the moment, felt like I just beat oryx on hard mode after she said that hahaha
My girl be letting me rock out, too. Even let me use the TV all day [emoji]128546[/emoji]

People  are saying that matchmaking takes longer now since they try to match you against people on the same # of wins as you and same competitive level as well. 

Dammit.....which one of you is this? 
mean.gif

roll.gif

Got flawless in Trials first try. Played 2 more games after flawless for our gold tier bounty and stomped 2 other flawless teams lol.

The new flawless emblem is hella ugly. I got a 314 scout rifle from the lighthouse which is actually really good. Its stability stat is terrible but somehow it has very little kick and feels like it has double the stability stat. Definitely worth keeping.

My friend got the bullethose AR 
roll.gif

My other friend got the pulse rifle, which got nerfed apparently. I could've sworn it was a Messenger/Spare Change type pulse rifle when I looked it up in the database a while back but it's the same archetype as the Villainy/Nirwens Mercy now.

Didn't really notice much difference in the new matchmaking system for Trials. Nearly everyone we played was trash.

Last edited:
Tmt and
TSPCT crew running tonight

Got
Sword quest on my plate
NTTE
Night fall

Raid .....plz+sugar on top

Here's the adept scout rifle I got from the lighthouse.
View media item 1768918

Here's a demonstration video to show how great the stability actually is despite its misleading stat.
Zen Moment is not required at all, it's very managable.
The first test is without a manual adjustment, the second is with minimal downwards adjustment with the right thumbstick.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=CD59E5020F09E6E7!624&authkey=!AEHrH_rcR3xKjsk&ithint=video%2cmp4
That fire rate!
That little indicator to let you know your bullets are low!
:smokin

Tmt and
TSPCT crew running tonight

Got
Sword quest on my plate
NTTE
Night fall

Raid .....plz+sugar on top
TMT mentioned....
What's your PSN?
:lol:

First run my LFG team made it to 8 straight, then lost two straight...

Beware the Eirene
frown.gif
I was using the Eirene lol. It's my favorite sniper aside from the Hereafter. It just feels so light and handles smooth.

I always go for headshots but I did get a few occasional one hit kill body shots with luck in the chamber lol.

Didn't encounter much people using it. The majority of teams I played used shotguns and those who sniped used the 1000 yard stare most of the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom