Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

You weren't in a party, either. 

Yea, I was playing with another NT member last night (Forget his NT username) so he played some mission on Mars with me.

Yea, I can do strikes, I did both on Earth already.

OK, I'll work on leveling up, then. So bounties and crucible level you up faster than missions, right?

Yea, I just wanted to play with you and get my little baby damage in lmao

:frown:

OK, will do tonight. I'm at work now, or I'd do it now. Thanks for the info, I appreciate you brotha.

Yea, I felt just as clueless when I first played Fallout. Then I got it downpacked and everything made sense.

But yea, I will. I'm tired of being left out. lol. 

When you put up numbers on the board like I do, people just tend to want to take any chance they can to be the adviser to the greatest. But yea, I'll get to 40. And don't put time limits on me with dedication, like I said, IT'S LONELY AT THE TOP. And it's only "pause" if you think gay.

But all in all, thanks for all of the helpful posts. Even though it came out of the blue, and after Big helped me, cause I was definitely talking to myself for a while. 
roll.gif

Out of a lot of NT threads and info, dudes are blessing you right now. Solid explanations and breakdowns. You'll be fine. Just play the story missions. Get to 40 then we can help you even more. If you went extra hard, pause, you would be raid ready this weekend

With who tho? Def not with you....

#shotsfired :evil:

You weren't in a party, either. 

Yea, I was playing with another NT member last night (Forget his NT username) so he played some mission on Mars with me.

Yea, I can do strikes, I did both on Earth already.

OK, I'll work on leveling up, then. So bounties and crucible level you up faster than missions, right?

Yea, I just wanted to play with you and get my little baby damage in lmao

:frown:

^^^ this guy might be the only xb1 member to ever complete a raid with no mic. He should be able to carry you through life once he can start being heard again

^^^ this guy might be the only xb1 member to ever complete a raid with no mic. He should be able to carry you through life once he can start being heard again

you must not have been runnin crota with me when i had to dance so they knew to down him

OK, will do tonight. I'm at work now, or I'd do it now. Thanks for the info, I appreciate you brotha.

Yea, I felt just as clueless when I first played Fallout. Then I got it downpacked and everything made sense.

But yea, I will. I'm tired of being left out. lol. 

When you put up numbers on the board like I do, people just tend to want to take any chance they can to be the adviser to the greatest. But yea, I'll get to 40. And don't put time limits on me with dedication, like I said, IT'S LONELY AT THE TOP. And it's only "pause" if you think gay.

But all in all, thanks for all of the helpful posts. Even though it came out of the blue, and after Big helped me, cause I was definitely talking to myself for a while. 
roll.gif
The bull forgets who he's talking to sometimes, so I have to remind him. I forgive him though, I know he ain't mean it.

Out of a lot of NT threads and info, dudes are blessing you right now. Solid explanations and breakdowns. You'll be fine. Just play the story missions. Get to 40 then we can help you even more. If you went extra hard, pause, you would be raid ready this weekend

#shotsfired
devil.gif
I already cut his a** last night in the party. Like I told him YOU AIN'T A KILLER, YOU A FILLER.

Lmao call me mute
pimp.gif
i got the young padawan(sp) under my wings
I see you one of those creepy dudes that reads all of the group chat messages but never replies.

Last edited:
The bull forgets who he's talking to sometimes, so I have to remind him. I forgive him though, I know he ain't mean it.

I already cut his a** last night in the party. Like I told him YOU AIN'T A KILLER, YOU A FILLER.

I see you one of those creepy dudes that reads all of the group chat messages but never replies.

View media item 1774565

Lmao imma see u in 2k hopefully

#shotsfired
devil.gif
Sorry my back isn't strong enough like Un's I guess.

I wont acknowledge from @TimShepard  until he actually is on my level in gaming. His Halo numbers are poor and this guy struggling with Destiny menu's but I'm the filler...

#shotsfired :evil:
Sorry my back isn't strong enough like Un's I guess.

But it can carry Fleece tho?

Lmao imma see u in 2k hopefully
Oh you the one that helped me last night! Oh yea, you my boy. Yea, cop that 2k man. Allow me to show you the way of the "swish". We can definitely hoop today, I need to hit All Star 2, I gave up 2k for Halo smh.

I wont acknowledge from @TimShepard  until he actually is on my level in gaming. His Halo numbers are poor and this guy struggling with Destiny menu's but I'm the filler...
son....that xbox one thread, they know I put numbers on the board. I was leading in damn near all of the games of slayer/SWAT we played. Actually how I look at past games? I can show you. I should've recorded it, but I don't take 100 DVR's of double kills like you.....Overkill or better over here.

And I never played Destiny in my life....

Last edited:

son....that xbox one thread, they know I put numbers on the board. I was leading in damn near all of the games of slayer/SWAT we played. Actually how I look at past games? I can show you. I should've recorded it, but I don't take 100 DVR's of double kills like you.....Overkill or better over here.

It's amazing because none of these games happen when we play together. In SWAT u wasn't breaking 5 kills some matches. I'm a nice guy tho so I aint screenshot your poor performances, Imma let you stay in that fantasy world

Last edited by a moderator:

It's amazing because none of these games happen when we play together. In SWAT u wasn't breaking 5 kills some matches. I'm a nice guy tho so I aint screenshot your poor performances, Imma let you stay in that fantasy world
Bruh you were ranting and raving about have a +1 K/D in Warzone though, and in SWAT you weren't doing ish lmao, your K/D in those games were barely positive and we still lost, and we played SWAT that one night. You played yesterday? Nah, you got scared and played Destiny until we played Warzone.

Back
Top Bottom