Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Put me on blast.

wish I had one from yesterday, I played everyone from NT. @KilroytheDon
 and @CleanestNdaCity
  can vouch for me, they saw the numbers I put up.

Here's one clip from us playing:

And this starting at 1:55

What Titan armor is that?
Real Titan armor. And real recognize real. and you looking unfamiliar now. So I'd assume you haven't unlocked it.

(He's being sarcastic, we discussing Halo in a Destiny thread) let's focus on your learning the menu's

Last edited by a moderator:

Put me on blast.

wish I had one from yesterday, I played everyone from NT. @KilroytheDon  and @CleanestNdaCity   can vouch for me, they saw the numbers I put up.

Real N***** Titan armor. And real recognize real. and you looking unfamiliar now. So I'd assume you haven't unlocked it.

(He's being sarcastic, we discussing Halo in a Destiny thread) let's focus on your learning the menu's

Level 50 tonight. I carried you in Halo and I'll carry you in Destiny.

Out of a lot of NT threads and info, dudes are blessing you right now. Solid explanations and breakdowns. You'll be fine. Just play the story missions. Get to 40 then we can help you even more. If you went extra hard, pause, you would be raid ready this weekend
With who tho? Def not with you....

#shotsfired
devil.gif
Sorry my back isn't strong enough like Un's I guess.

I wont acknowledge from @TimShepard  until he actually is on my level in gaming. His Halo numbers are poor and this guy struggling with Destiny menu's but I'm the filler...
son....that xbox one thread, they know I put numbers on the board. I was leading in damn near all of the games of slayer/SWAT we played. Actually how I look at past games? I can show you. I should've recorded it, but I don't take 100 DVR's of double kills like you.....Overkill or better over here.

And I never played Destiny in my life....
It's amazing because none of these games happen when we play together. In SWAT u wasn't breaking 5 kills some matches. I'm a nice guy tho so I aint screenshot your poor performances, Imma let you stay in that fantasy world
111.gif

We sent you an invite the other day. Nobody in the party was talking so it seemed natural to get you in it....
Nobody can talk over you and all your jokes tho..........
wink.gif
roll.gif

Put me on blast.

wish I had one from yesterday, I played everyone from NT. @KilroytheDon  and @CleanestNdaCity   can vouch for me, they saw the numbers I put up.

Real N***** Titan armor. And real recognize real. and you looking unfamiliar now. So I'd assume you haven't unlocked it.

I'll pay you $1000 tonight if you make it to Level 50.

And U never carried me in Halo, never.

Alright alright keep the Halo talk in that thread and Destiny stuffy here. With the limited amount of time I'm on the forums now I don't need unnecessary things :lol:

But damn, Xbone players are bigger contributors than the PS4 players since TTK dropped :wow:

I can show you. I should've recorded it, but I don't take 100 DVR's of double kills like you.....Overkill or better over here.

The bull forgets who he's talking to sometimes, so I have to remind him. I forgive him though, I know he ain't mean it.

I already cut his a** last night in the party. Like I told him YOU AIN'T A KILLER, YOU A FILLER.
Never ran with this guy and he is new, but he is by far my favorite XB player off of his posts in here alone 
roll.gif

The irony about Shotta and his Xbox clips.....I swear it was about this time last year when he came in here posting clips and getting into debates with PS guys 
roll.gif

Put me on blast.

I'll pay you $1000 tonight if you make it to Level 50.

And U never carried me in Halo, never.

Don't make a bet you can't keep, you live one floor above me, I WILL come to collect what's owed by all means necessary (Don't make a booty joke, I know you)

level 50 by tonight. or 40 or whatever the cap is. have my money too, all 1's.

Alright alright keep the Halo talk in that thread and Destiny stuffy here. With the limited amount of time I'm on the forums now I don't need unnecessary things
laugh.gif

But damn, Xbone players are bigger contributors than the PS4 players since TTK dropped
eek.gif
My GT doesn't have Messiah in it for no reason. I came back to Destiny and revived NT X1 Destiny.

Alright alright keep the Halo talk in that thread and Destiny stuffy here. With the limited amount of time I'm on the forums now I don't need unnecessary things
laugh.gif

But damn, Xbone players are bigger contributors than the PS4 players since TTK dropped
eek.gif
Because they finally got all of the game like we had for a year now, so they catching up 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

They don't have the Jade Rabbit right now though do they? haha

[thread="606173"]Quote:[/thread]
I can show you. I should've recorded it, but I don't take 100 DVR's of double kills like you.....Overkill or better over here.

Real Titan armor. And real recognize real. and you looking unfamiliar now. So I'd assume you haven't unlocked it.

The bull forgets who he's talking to sometimes, so I have to remind him. I forgive him though, I know he ain't mean it.

I already cut his a** last night in the party. Like I told him YOU AIN'T A KILLER, YOU A FILLER.

Never ran with this guy and he is new, but he is by far my favorite XB player off of his posts in here alone :rofl:

The irony about Shotta and his Xbox clips.....I swear it was about this time last year when he came in here posting clips and getting into debates with PS guys :rofl:
:rofl:

Good looks man, glad I could make you laugh lmfao.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need a Fleece Johnson, Shotta, BigJ, Based, & Quad Jr chat to happen. Might as well throw in a cameo from Tek in that chat as well 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

The irony about Shotta and his Xbox clips.....I swear it was about this time last year when he came in here posting clips and getting into debates with PS guys 
roll.gif
I aint post none in here for these guy tho, time and place. But he and I knows the truth, we played together on Sunday and was CARRIED. I believe it was me and @seandon23.

I came to peace with you PS guys, Bloodborne saved yall. Other than that and UC collection it's a dust magnet. (Mild shot, no debate)

We need a Fleece Johnson, Shotta, BigJ, Based, & Quad Jr chat to happen. Might as well throw in a cameo from Tek in that chat as well 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
Wowww so ya'll just gonna call me Fleece? Like my NT username don't even matter at this point?

The fact that the man called me Fleece and called everyone else by their username....Don't live your life like that.

I don't know why you living your life like that. 

laugh.gif

eek.gif
Because they finally got all of the game like we had for a year now, so they catching up 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

They don't have the Jade Rabbit right now though do they? haha
Cmon that shot had to happen
frown.gif

I am actually tight about COD now, I'm not buying it but it was funny to think cats was waiting a month for content compared to Xbox.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
nthat.gif
Wowww so ya'll just gonna call me Fleece? Like my NT username don't even matter at this point?

The fact that the man called me Fleece and called everyone else by their username....Don't live your life like that.

Would you prefer Timmy?

roll.gif
I aint post none in here for these guy tho, time and place. But he and I knows the truth, we played together on Sunday and was CARRIED. I believe it was me and @seandon23.

I came to peace with you PS guys, Bloodborne saved yall. Other than that and UC collection it's a dust magnet. (Mild shot, no debate)
Only thing you carried that day was all 275 lbs of your weight.

You know it don't mean anything when you "carry" a team and we still lose, right? So you good enough to carry me but not good enough to bring us to the promised land? Negro think he the Terminator or something SMH

laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Your GT is DaBootyWarrior best believe we gonna call you Fleece bruh just let it happen 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Would you prefer Timmy?
CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT JUST DON'T CALL ME BROKE

Someone else called you Fleece, though.....I called them by their PSN/GT ( that I know of)...actually the XB guys do have different ones from their NT name. The PS guys I used their PS names. I just wasn't typing BWarrior, lol

Back
Top Bottom