Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Bruh im not playing that game no more. we off dat.

Undefined Undefined That's what happens when you start Tristan Thompson (sup) over Kevin Love (me) breh. Hypin a bench player, and leaving the perennial all-star on the bench :smh:

Lol I was surprised when I saw y'all still in the raid when you started like an hour before me

Lol I cant get the raid pulse rifle to drop on NM or HM. Unreal

HM oryx gave me 303 regular auto rifle and and 300 regular yasmin 
indifferent.gif

Got 2 more HMs to do if anyone is doing them. My team left to play fall out :frown:

Last edited:
I caught a decent shell and RM arms yesterday smh. I got my Spindle up to 307, I was cooking the Ogre. When we died I was doing like 3 Million damage on him according to the stats screen.  If I catch another HM raid sniper I can infuse it again. But once we kill Oryx today idk when ill get back on Destiny. This month really is crazy for releases.

Bruh im not playing that game no more. we off dat.

Undefined Undefined That's what happens when you start Tristan Thompson (sup) over Kevin Love (me) breh. Hypin a bench player, and leaving the perennial all-star on the bench :smh:

Lol I was surprised when I saw y'all still in the raid when you started like an hour before me

Nah he's good, he's was really on another level of stupidity right there, I ain't have time for that.

Nah he's good, he's was really on another level of stupidity right there, I ain't have time for that.

but is he $16 mil/year good, when you already got a $20 mil/year guy? I CAN BE THAT GUY!

but on a more serious note, i got 320 boots yesterday finally. gucci.

I caught a decent shell and RM arms yesterday smh. I got my Spindle up to 307, I was cooking the Ogre. When we died I was doing like 3 Million damage on him according to the stats screen.  If I catch another HM raid sniper I can infuse it again. But once we kill Oryx today idk when ill get back on Destiny. This month really is crazy for releases.

You forgot to mention the buff the Titan blessed you with :lol:

We def need to finish the fight. Un's boy tho... He ain't even on Sup status right now :smh:

but is he $16 mil/year good, when you already got a $20 mil/year guy? I CAN BE THAT GUY!
but on a more serious note, i got 320 boots yesterday finally. gucci.
Why would i pay a guy $20M when he injured and can't show up for some games 
laugh.gif

You forgot to mention the buff the Titan blessed you with
laugh.gif

We def need to finish the fight. Un's boy tho... He ain't even on Sup status right now
mean.gif
what fight. nope im good.

Why would i pay a guy $20M when he injured and can't show up for some games :lol:

Damn. Touché. Don't act like it didn't try to coordinate that offseason raid for like 4:30p though and didn't get a response from my star player.

Why would i pay a guy $20M when he injured and can't show up for some games 
laugh.gif
Damn. Touché. Don't act like it didn't try to coordinate that offseason raid for like 4:30p though and didn't get a response from my star player.
Yea my little brother was playin 2k and when I came home around 6:30 he told me you sent a message 
laugh.gif

The team doesnt show up until 7:30ish anyway.

Last edited:
That wasn't a mistake @bigj505, those I can get over but I refused to fight Oryx again with him in the party. Dumbest thing I ever saw in Destiny.

Never again

Seriously man.

bruh thats my boy but i dont **** with him no more

and the worst part is he tryna explain why he did it like nah fam, foh
F is yall talking about.

And Shabba I seen your Twitch last night.
It was a good run actually, few mishaps but didn't take too long. But then it happened and killed the vibe we all left.
I was wondering why your screen froze up after a while. Like I could hear audio, but it was froze.

I personally don't need it and have helped a few people get theirs for fun.
Ideally, you can team up with some guys that still need it or people I've helped can volunteer.

I know putting in work needs one. I think modiggler needs one too.
@TimShepard bigj505 bigj505 if i'm not raiding/nightfalling today, I can help

Back
Top Bottom