Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Un dont play destiny no more.
@Ciscokid Since I know Un won't snitch on his boy...

They were at the VERY END when you DPS Oryx and one dude popped a bubble on em, so they couldn't DPS
Why you making me relive this jj. 
mean.gif

I want to
Get my exotic
Touchofmalice

Complete raids

Then i can play anything else.....burn out on destiny

They were at the VERY END when you DPS Oryx and one dude popped a bubble on em, so they couldn't DPS
No way dude did that to you guys?! 
eek.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

He has to be a Reddit reader to do that. Someone had just posted on Reddit about wiping his entire raid team by popping a bubble right there at the end the rockets and grenades killed everyone in the bubble. Not a coincidence that the next day someone pulled it again. We were talking about it in PS chat Tues. night when someone posted it that day. 

I laugh but I can't even imagine it happening in the raid I am actually in 
indifferent.gif

BLACK SPINDLE DAY
Can I run with you so I can get it? Or does anyone else want to run?
I personally don't need it and have helped a few people get theirs for fun.
Ideally, you can team up with some guys that still need it or people I've helped can volunteer.

I know putting in work needs one. I think modiggler needs one too.
I texted Put earlier, waiting on the reply. Shabba said he'd help, and ask you too, but if you can let me know. It's my girl b-day, so I won't be on until 8-10pm. I know ya'll work, so yea.

I personally don't need it and have helped a few people get theirs for fun.
Ideally, you can team up with some guys that still need it or people I've helped can volunteer.

I know putting in work needs one. I think modiggler needs one too.
@TimShepard  @bigj505  if i'm not raiding/nightfalling today, I can help

@Ciscokid  Since I know Un won't snitch on his boy...

No way dude did that to you guys?! 
eek.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

He has to be a Reddit reader to do that. Someone had just posted on Reddit about wiping his entire raid team by popping a bubble right there at the end the rockets and grenades killed everyone in the bubble. Not a coincidence that the next day someone pulled it again. We were talking about it in PS chat Tues. night when someone posted it that day. 

I laugh but I can't even imagine it happening in the raid I am actually in 
indifferent.gif
So they were in a Titan Bubble and dude popped it, killing everyone?

Last edited:

I texted Put earlier, waiting on the reply. Shabba said he'd help, and ask you too, but if you can let me know. It's my girl b-day, so I won't be on until 8-10pm. I know ya'll work, so yea.

Yes. The Bubble that the Titan pops....prevents incoming damage as well as not allowing your damage to leave out either. Time to time people have been trolled by people popping this bubble right as they shoot a rocket, causing it to detonate right in front of the person and killing them.....doing it to an entire raid team on the last boss though is....

mean.gif

but hilarious at the same time, lol

Landed a Ghost that gives glimmer from Hive kills from Nightfall. Going to take it in Hard Mode as my main Ghost.

It literally took 40-50 motes of light if not more,to max it which was super OD.

Might run black Spindle to try to get the ship once or twice

Yes. The Bubble that the Titan pops....prevents incoming damage as well as not allowing your damage to leave out either. Time to time people have been trolled by people popping this bubble right as they shoot a rocket, causing it to detonate right in front of the person and killing them.....doing it to an entire raid team on the last boss though is....

mean.gif

but hilarious at the same time, lol
LMFAO that's hilarious. Son really waited until the last boss on a raid? Dude sounds like one of those dudes that play too much in person, you gotta slap 'em and tell 'em chill out.

Who was it that did it? @ em if you a real one.

Un dont play destiny no more.

I was really ready to clown yall for talking about what ever happened and not explaining.

Son did THAT though?

Wow

That's def ridiculous.

Especially if it was on purpose.

Sorry to hear  that. I hate xbox but no one deserves that 

That's rough.

I was unable to kill oryx all weekend. Every group I was with acted like they forgot how to raid.

People get their 320 stuff and stop raising. Those that are unlucky stay struggling lol ...

Last edited:
@TimShepard

Just texted you I'm trying to do that black spindle today too.

Let me know and if anyone else can help that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom