DESUS and MERO

CRINE at Desus writing a complaint letter to American Airlines because the first class seat didn't recline all the way like he expected. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Love the podcast and love th show. Also like how Vice post each nigbt show on the site for free. Show lets me keep up with the world since they cover all topics
And get some great laughs

Lost it when Mero pointed out that Klay Thompson looks like the PBS logo and Easter Island stone heads. :lol:

Last edited:
The LOX was on there yday, hope Mero drops some classic Jada Bars......"my Bath tubs lift up., walls do a 360.............

I'm forced to watch the visual art since it's been weeks since the last podcast. Gotta stop being lazy

I'm forced to watch the visual art since it's been weeks since the last podcast. Gotta stop being lazy

Yeah. Not a fan of the drought, but I get it. Last week they went to Miami for Art Basel and the week before was Thanksgiving. Hopefully they get right for tomorrow.

I has stopped watching the show on viceland and just caught a clip on YouTube here or there. Wonder how that’s gonna work on showtime

Back
Top Bottom