DESUS and MERO

First ep was cool.

This my first time actually watching their show in full. Never caught it in Viceland.

Green Book remake had me rollin'.

Surprised with how well the skit worked. I was worried it'd be awkward or corny. That **** had me rollin'.:rofl:

'Slavery is finally over thanks to me, a white guy.'

:lol:

Happy for them
I noticed some jokes flew over the live audience's heads

Hope NT fam can get into the live tapings
So they can keep it real

Show seems like it's not gonna he as restrictive as Vice and they'll be able to get some more jokes off but the show is too short . They need a 45 min show

The one benefit to signing with Showtime is that Showtime doesn't have as many popping shows as HBO so they'll give more shine to The Brand than HBO would.

The one benefit to signing with Showtime is that Showtime doesn't have as many popping shows as HBO so they'll give more shine to The Brand than HBO would.
Would have been nice though if HBO would drop Maher and brought on D&M to replace him in a prime spot

Would have been nice though if HBO would drop Maher and brought on D&M to replace him in a prime spot

Maher's too big for that to happen. Shouts to The Brand but they're not on Maher's level yet. Even though he's a comedian, a lot of politicians and pundits give him respect and he's earned it considering he's been in the talk show game for over 25 years.

Maher's too big for that to happen. Shouts to The Brand but they're not on Maher's level yet. Even though he's a comedian, a lot of politicians and pundits give him respect and he's earned it considering he's been in the talk show game for over 25 years.
just can't stand the man on tv anymore, not when colbert, noah, and even seth meyers do political commentary/humor way better without stirring antyhing

love D&M though, watched them on vice, listen to the podcast, will check out first episode

they could fill 45 minutes though with no commercials

watched the first episode on youtube. I think it came out good/funny.

The viceland show started a bit awkward as well. Think they'll do well, hope they do anyway.

Been listening to the podcast since Ep 1. So proud of these dudes.

But...they need to ditch the live audience. On the plus side, the skits are dope and they need to do more of them. Reminded me like a rebooted chappelles show.

Back
Top Bottom