Details Pics of Jordan 2009 aka Jordan XXIV

could some one say and 1?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

e66358cb6dcda4bdb3c5f1532f0ae937d32dfba.jpg

Pass.

My Jordan collection ends at 23.

This is NOT a sustainability product. It's a step back in every respect and the lack of continuity in brand direction really shows itself here.
What are they even looking to accomplish? Is this supposed to pass for high fashion? The cheap foam wedge would disagree.
This is, or was, a performance product first and foremost - and you're asking people to wear WHITE SILK on their FEET.
In terms of technical innovation, the gussied up impax column is a total dud.

Marbled plastic? This is a dollar store version of luxury. It makes no sense. If the silk, which was an atrocious selection to begin with in terms of performance and sustainability, is so expensive, what's the point of pairing it with decidedly low grade materials? It's like setting a precious gem in a plastic ring.

If people didn't want the XIV retro for $150, who on earth wants a dumbed down XIV.5 for a whopping $190 in the middle of a recession? I would be stunned if this shoe isn't a total failure at retail.

As someone who's been wearing Air Jordans since 1990, I won't be buying the 2009 and, frankly, I'd like to know just who would. To me, it's a failure on every level.
3691527bec8e00ca4725899dbede56c523fd47f.gif

Amen

The final product is not going to look like that. Look at how sloppy the laces are, all of JB's 23 have neat clean looks. I hope they change it up atleast a little because I still don't feel these. I would almost prefer a pair of black 19's and I would never buy that shoe.

From these pics, they look like reeboks. Not feeling it. Have to see it in person...

and there it is thank you JB thats how it should be done release these team brands ATR look alikes, make us appreciate the 23s.

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by Method Man

e66358cb6dcda4bdb3c5f1532f0ae937d32dfba.jpg

Pass.

My Jordan collection ends at 23.

This is NOT a sustainability product. It's a step back in every respect and the lack of continuity in brand direction really shows itself here.
What are they even looking to accomplish? Is this supposed to pass for high fashion? The cheap foam wedge would disagree.
This is, or was, a performance product first and foremost - and you're asking people to wear WHITE SILK on their FEET.
In terms of technical innovation, the gussied up impax column is a total dud.

Marbled plastic? This is a dollar store version of luxury. It makes no sense. If the silk, which was an atrocious selection to begin with in terms of performance and sustainability, is so expensive, what's the point of pairing it with decidedly low grade materials? It's like setting a precious gem in a plastic ring.

If people didn't want the XIV retro for $150, who on earth wants a dumbed down XIV.5 for a whopping $190 in the middle of a recession? I would be stunned if this shoe isn't a total failure at retail.

As someone who's been wearing Air Jordans since 1990, I won't be buying the 2009 and, frankly, I'd like to know just who would. To me, it's a failure on every level.
3691527bec8e00ca4725899dbede56c523fd47f.gif

Amen

Your the man...JB do something smart for once and listen...instead of releasing these to footaction,finishline,footlocker and etc, they should just release itexclusively to outlets and clearence racks cuz thats exactly where there headed

Back
Top Bottom