Details Pics of Jordan 2009 aka Jordan XXIV

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

FAIL

too bulky

Those things do not look bulky at all. They look very sturdy and comfortable imo.
pimp.gif

If the Olympic Air Jordan VI sold out, what makes you think folks wont hop on these bad boyz. These are hella clean, if I got dough this coming febuary,I'd cop, because my birthday is in early March; early B-day present.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Come on stop it!!! I'd say 90% of ya'll are gonna copp this shoe. So stop frontin. I'm gonna let this one slide because I know everybody is still "high" from the 3 new 23's that just dropped, plus the countdown pack that "officially" drops next week. But this shoe drops 2 months from now. I know for a fact opinion is going to change between now and then. Let somebody like Jay-Z or Kanye or whoever your favorite rapper is, get caught rocking these. That picture is gonna get posted in the celebrities thread and all you gonna see are responses, "I can't wait to copp" or "Very hott shoe" etc......
Your a year too late with this response. I can vouch that pretty much every other Jordan shoe was crapped since I've been here (2005) and thena bunch of people change their opinion. But as for this shoe, unless it is going to be edited a bit I don't see anyone turning their opinion around. For methe shoe is o............k but for $190
roll.gif
. There are reebok I'd buyover this shoe and I really don't like Reebok's direction.

Back
Top Bottom