DETROIT BASKETBALL! vol. Cavs and Wiz status

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That's not cool what those players did.  I blame Joe D for this nonsense.  Tensions have been boiling over between the players and the coach all year and it seems to me that it is his job as GM to sit all the parties involved down and tell them to shape up or he will ship them out. 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That's not cool what those players did.  I blame Joe D for this nonsense.  Tensions have been boiling over between the players and the coach all year and it seems to me that it is his job as GM to sit all the parties involved down and tell them to shape up or he will ship them out. 

I am really happy that Will wasn't involved in that madness. He could have easily been a follower and boycotted team shootout. Very proud of you Will.

29 tonight too.

I am really happy that Will wasn't involved in that madness. He could have easily been a follower and boycotted team shootout. Very proud of you Will.

29 tonight too.

Wow the disrespect
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes really not likin' Kuester. Either blow up that place or get a new head coach.

Wow the disrespect
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes really not likin' Kuester. Either blow up that place or get a new head coach.

6 players played
6 DNP 5 of em coaches decision

thats not a good thing for detroit somethings gotta give ether the coach or the players
trading deadlines passed so its not like you can ship out the cats that are causing nonsense
my prediction that coach aint lasting the season

good for will bynum tho combining his last three game minutes total in this game
laugh.gif

6 players played
6 DNP 5 of em coaches decision

thats not a good thing for detroit somethings gotta give ether the coach or the players
trading deadlines passed so its not like you can ship out the cats that are causing nonsense
my prediction that coach aint lasting the season

good for will bynum tho combining his last three game minutes total in this game
laugh.gif

Fire the head coach, waive the impending free agents (Prince, McGrady, Wilcox) and bench the others for the rest of the season (Wallace, Hamilton, Daye).

Fire the head coach, waive the impending free agents (Prince, McGrady, Wilcox) and bench the others for the rest of the season (Wallace, Hamilton, Daye).

Detroit is a hot mess right now. Cavs may have a crazy owner but at least they have a pretty decent coach (IMO). Wizards are never relevant but at least they have new ownership and a bright young star that is John Wall but this whole Detroit players 'protesting' against their head coach is totally different matter.  
This was a team that won a championship along with 6 division titles in last decade. But now they don't even know who's going to be an owner of the team, players keep quitting on their coaches (Curry first and now Kuester), and an incompetent head coach and a GM. There's not going to be an easy solution or a quick solution to fix this problem. Joe Dumars have to take huge responsibility for all of this, IMO. I mean, after winning the chip in 04, has he done anything impressive since? 

Detroit is a hot mess right now. Cavs may have a crazy owner but at least they have a pretty decent coach (IMO). Wizards are never relevant but at least they have new ownership and a bright young star that is John Wall but this whole Detroit players 'protesting' against their head coach is totally different matter.  
This was a team that won a championship along with 6 division titles in last decade. But now they don't even know who's going to be an owner of the team, players keep quitting on their coaches (Curry first and now Kuester), and an incompetent head coach and a GM. There's not going to be an easy solution or a quick solution to fix this problem. Joe Dumars have to take huge responsibility for all of this, IMO. I mean, after winning the chip in 04, has he done anything impressive since? 

Why do I get the feeling this core ( Wallace, Prince, Rip) ran Larry Brown out of town.
Im gone look at the situation objectively this is their 5th coach since 2001
that does not happen unless some of the dudes on the team are coach killers.
Wallace Hamiliton and Prince are the guys who have been killing the coaches.
There is a reason no one traded for Prince....

Why do I get the feeling this core ( Wallace, Prince, Rip) ran Larry Brown out of town.
Im gone look at the situation objectively this is their 5th coach since 2001
that does not happen unless some of the dudes on the team are coach killers.
Wallace Hamiliton and Prince are the guys who have been killing the coaches.
There is a reason no one traded for Prince....

Back
Top Bottom