Detroit Pistons @ PHX SUNS Sunday 12:30 NBA on ESPN on ABC on HDTV

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

I forget since he has been in the league for a long time but did McDyess play for the Suns before?

dice was traded to phoenix with some bums for marbury and penny back in 04.

i just wish that there was one suns fan that will admit that dantoni needs to be fired. the problem isnt shaq. its not amare. its not diaw. its not steve kerr.its frickin dantoni that is the problem!

this was unexpected. but the suns really don't need to be looking as far as the pistons this year anyway. there's Dallas, LA, and San Antonio to getthrough, and the Celtics might even knock out the Pistons before the finals anyway. oh well, go kings

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

This game will be more like the Celtics game than the Fakers game for PHX.

I'm pretty happy to be going to this game - even though I have to wake up early on a Sunday morning.

Whatever happens I can guarantee one thing. Rashweed will complain. Often

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
A straight out beat down!

laugh.gif
I am so glad Zodogg is at this game, He should have brought a signthat says Zodogg in the House, so we all could see his reactions!

smh.gif
Seems Nash is doing more than enough complaining for Sheed and the rest ofthe team.
roll.gif
Guess it's more like the "F"aker game huh?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Well I guess this is another loss to a bottom feeder team for the Suns.

Right Zodogg ?

Right Suns fans?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

So all of the Suns fans are pretty much like Zo? Never knew that...
well to be fair jblack, there are a few dellusional suns fans on here and since there arent that many, they are the majority on this board. i would name um but that would be deemed a personal attacks...

To continue... Look at all those fans cheering when PHX tries to hurt other players. The whole city thinks as Zo!

There is fans outside the city...

Anyway NK isn't that pretty much the same when Laker fans get mad when someone compares all of them as the same? Which happens a lot on this board.
yea but there are way more laker fans than suns fans so it sticks out more plus we get our fair share of hate aswell. come on, tell me you never seen the infamous "this is why i hate laker fans" or "laker fans, this is why we hate your team because of you"
laugh.gif

Seriously Laker fans on here took the most hate from everyone the past 3 years when the Lakers were getting knocked out of the playoffs in the 1st roundthe last 2 seasons and missed the playoffs one season.Now that the Lakers are contenders again the haters on here tell us to SHUT UP and act like they can takeaway our rights to cheer for our team and favorite player.
Thats just wrong.

What is there a hidden rule here on NT that Laker fans cant cheer for they're favorite team & player because the Lakers are contenders now?

If thats the case you might as well re write the U.S. Constitution.

Right Zodogg ?

Right Suns fans?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

well to be fair jblack, there are a few dellusional suns fans on here and since there arent that many, they are the majority on this board. i would name um but that would be deemed a personal attacks...

To continue... Look at all those fans cheering when PHX tries to hurt other players. The whole city thinks as Zo!

Anyway NK isn't that pretty much the same when Laker fans get mad when someone compares all of them as the same? Which happens a lot on this board.
yea but there are way more laker fans than suns fans so it sticks out more plus we get our fair share of hate aswell. come on, tell me you never seen the infamous "this is why i hate laker fans" or "laker fans, this is why we hate your team because of you"
laugh.gif

Seriously Laker fans on here took the most hate from everyone the past 3 years when were getting knoced out of the playoffs in the 1st round the last 2 seasons and missed the playoffs one season.No that the Lakers are contenders again the haters on here tell us to SHUT UP and act like they can take away our rights to cheer for our team and favorite player.
Thats just wrong.

What is there a hidden rule here on NT that Laker fans cant cheer for they're favorite team & player because the Lakers are contenders now?

laugh.gif
there's nothing wrong with being a laker fan, but a lot ofu are annoying and immature, just look through the first couple pages in this thread and it should be really clear. i'm not pointing my finger at anybodybut you guys are no better than ZoDogg in many cases
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Right Zodogg ?

Right Suns fans?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Seriously Laker fans on here took the most hate from everyone the past 3 years when were getting knoced out of the playoffs in the 1st round the last 2 seasons and missed the playoffs one season.No that the Lakers are contenders again the haters on here tell us to SHUT UP and act like they can take away our rights to cheer for our team and favorite player.
Thats just wrong.

laugh.gif
there's nothing wrong with being a laker fan, but a lot of u are annoying and immature, just look through the first couple pages in this thread and it should be really clear. i'm not pointing my finger at anybody but you guys are no better than ZoDogg in many cases
nerd.gif

roll.gif
@ you comparing anyone to Zodogg!
roll.gif

Name one of us wishing death on other players?

Originally Posted by acidicality

Right Zodogg ?

Right Suns fans?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Thats just wrong.

laugh.gif
there's nothing wrong with being a laker fan, but a lot of u are annoying and immature, just look through the first couple pages in this thread and it should be really clear. i'm not pointing my finger at anybody but you guys are no better than ZoDogg in many cases
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Some Laker fans being no better than Zodogg?

Please stop.

Who else here on NT Laker fans or any sports team wishes death on certain players, trashes an entire franchise, city, owner, and a entire state?

Nobody else does this but Zodogg.

So seriously dont try and say Laker fans no better than Zodogg.

u guys think Zo is serious?
laugh.gif
comon man....

anyone can sound convincing on the internet.... unless you guys have met him in person or something....

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by Officer Andre

Damn, this has been a bad weekend for Matrix's 2 favorite teams

fr3sh throwing salt in zodogg's wounds
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope Zodogg left the game early so he could come catch up with us!

Back
Top Bottom