Detroit Pistons @ PHX SUNS Sunday 12:30 NBA on ESPN on ABC on HDTV

Van Gundy is the man..Mclovin
laugh.gif
. But seriously it can only get better from here..cause it sure can't get any worse for the suns right now
smh.gif

Don't want to add salt to the wounds, but this game was a perfect example of how Detroit is one, if not the best team in the NBA when it comes to defense.

And how can the Pistons bench, out dominate the Suns started on the floor.

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

u guys think Zo is serious?
laugh.gif
comon man....

anyone can sound convincing on the internet.... unless you guys have met him in person or something....
I really realy think he is serious. Its ben the same story out of this cat for the past 2 years I have been here. He talks crap about every team buthis own. He blames every playoff exit on something else other then his teams play and he continues to disrespect teams like GS and LA. Its just an old storythat everybody is tired of. Even some suns fans are tired of it.

Kidskillz...don't worry about these fools. Let them do their thing. Our team is number one in the west and the spurs are still the team to beat in thewest.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

u guys think Zo is serious?
laugh.gif
comon man....

anyone can sound convincing on the internet.... unless you guys have met him in person or something....
I really realy think he is serious. Its ben the same story out of this cat for the past 2 years I have been here. He talks crap about every team but his own. He blames every playoff exit on something else other then his teams play and he continues to disrespect teams like GS and LA. Its just an old story that everybody is tired of. Even some suns fans are tired of it.

ya well I haven't paid attention to Zo for that long so I'm not sure.... but anything's possible... you never know

Didn't catch any of the game on TV but listened to it on the Radio and Blaha was killin' it on the mic

laugh.gif

Piston's are ballin right now. I'm making sure that I atleast turn on and mute every game if I have other work. Gotta watch these youngsters develop. Amir is starting to really ball out like we all thought he would.
'

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Didn't catch any of the game on TV but listened to it on the Radio and Blaha was killin' it on the mic

laugh.gif

Piston's are ballin right now. I'm making sure that I atleast turn on and mute every game if I have other work. Gotta watch these youngsters develop. Amir is starting to really ball out like we all thought he would.
'

Yea Amir is gonna pan out to be good but he needs to work on his ball handling. Dude cant hold on to the ball.

laugh.gif
@ people forgetting how good the Pistons are. Before or after thetrade, the Pistons would have won. Maybe not a blowout, but a W is a W.

And Sheed's post game is almost as impressive as his range from beyond the arc. If dude didn't have the Robert Horry mentality in the regular seasonhe'd killing teams on the regular.

damn damn. I hate to see shaq do bad... nonetheless I still faith in them.

Hopefully they will use this game as a motivation.

Back
Top Bottom