Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

There we go...I was trying to figure out where I seen this guy at...its billy from entourage lol

Vogel used to be Dexter's psychiatrist. That's why she has Dexter's drawings from when he was a kid. She probably talked to Harry a lot too and help him create his moral code.
So that's the connection? I was wondering how she knew so much in that short amount of time. For the individual that said no Hannah McKay; why was she shown in the season preview?

I was ready for Harrison to hit El Sapo with some M99 and put him on the changing table.
roll.gif
 I'm.DEAD.

Episode was WEAK, ready for Deb to get killed.

I am digging the Vogel character, should definitely be a good season with that going on.

like the stuff with Quinn and Batista's sister can wait
If by wait, you mean lets see it in a different position in every episode from here on out, then yes it can wait.

But yeah, I'm happy the route they are going with Deb, her character became so annoying last two seasons with her and her feelings for Dexter.

I still think series will end with Deb killing Dex though, at least now it won't be as anti climatic as I thought it would be.

Last edited:
I think Deb is going to dime Dexter out and he'll end up getting caught. Not sure if FL has the death penalty, but if so I can see the show ending with him getting a Lethal Injection.

You didn't like last season? Season 6 was terrible and I felt like last season brought the show back.

Season 6 was definitely worse, but after getting through that, I still felt like I was being dragged through 7. Hopefully the finish it up nice though, gotta catch the new episode when I have some time this week.

I scrolled down as fast as I could so I'd see no spoilers. I'm about to watch this right now. I got my popcorn ready and a drink in my cup. :smokin

Vogel used to be Dexter's psychiatrist. That's why she has Dexter's drawings from when he was a kid. She probably talked to Harry a lot too and help him create his moral code.
Word?

Was this mentioned in the episode last night? I must've missed it.

Makes sense.

^ That's the theory I'd go with. I hope this season is really good. I want Dexter to go out on top and crawl over Debra's dead corpse.

Season 6 was definitely worse, but after getting through that, I still felt like I was being dragged through 7. Hopefully the finish it up nice though, gotta catch the new episode when I have some time this week.
7 was so annoying the way it went, It felt like they didn't know where they wanted to go and just started/stopped new story lines every 3-4 episodes. Imo that was the worse season.

-worse hitman ever , sitting in a car creepily during a murder investigaton

- "i dont fit harry's code"......you poor , poor misguided woman 
laugh.gif

- jennifer carpenter wants an emmy

-harrison is old.....and 4 year olds win championships for soccer.....where is baby nicky from the fresh prince to make sense of this rapid growth

^^nice, cash money.

this episodes acting/writing and directing/filmography was so off to me. like it wasn't like any other dexter episode that i can remember. it was just different. :rolleyes

like the scene by the bench after the memorial was so :x and forced to me. :stoneface:

i do like how this season is playing out so far, though.

deb's acting is top notch, per usual. :pimp:

i thought geronimo was trolling, but the Jamie sex scene was :wow: :pimp: :pimp:. appreciated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom