Dexter Season 8 - Premeres June 30th - 2min sneak peak

My co-worker and I were discussing how we think this show is going to end. Imagine if we see Dexter die a brutal death & Harrison is there to witness it thus continuing the cycle.

My co-worker and I were discussing how we think this show is going to end. Imagine if we see Dexter die a brutal death & Harrison is there to witness it thus continuing the cycle.
And Deb teaches him the code! :wow: :wow: :wow:

DUN! DUN! DUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
If the series finale is anything like what you guys have mentioned, I will hate you forever.

My fault for coming in here though :lol:

Really solid idea.

I've been hyping Deb for the last 4-5 seasons, she's been my favorite character on the show. I was really interested listening to her last night about hating herself and the parts she did like of herself bein taken away. She's truly torn up.

Would love to see her and Vogel have some scenes together.

Imagine if we see Dexter die a brutal death & Harrison is there to witness it thus continuing the cycle.
Technically the cycle already started, with Rita's death right in front of him. And Dexter finding him sitting in the pool of her blood just like him when younger.

I think the Vogel chic is this seasons killer

Just a thought but I'm loving it already

Greatest show on earth best thing ever related to FL

Is it me or did they show the whole season basically after the episode. It was still good. Deb strung out smh

You don't need to be physically strong to be a serial killer. Has nobody been watching this series? When Dex ain't going hand to hand most of the time the syringe is doing ALL of the subduing. Mad frail killers have been on this show. Some of the more notable ones female.

Vogel could have been a serial killer or at least her stature wouldn't prevent her from being one.

You don't need to be physically strong to be a serial killer. Has nobody been watching this series? When Dex ain't going hand to hand most of the time the syringe is doing ALL of the subduing. Mad frail killers have been on this show. Some of the more notable ones female.

Vogel could have been a serial killer or at least her stature wouldn't prevent her from being one.
I never said that you did.

What I'm saying is that her victims are most likely weak people.

Dexter's taken down some meat heads.

If Vogel was a serial killer, I doubt that she'd be stupid enough to even attempt a kill like that.

Last edited:

If Vogel was a serial killer, I doubt that she'd be stupid enough to even attempt a kill like that.
You're not giving a valid reason for why her victims have to be weak ppl.

Who Dex takes down don't matter. Not every confrontation with his main adversary comes down to a physical situation. Word to Trinity being an old man, obsessed chick and her fire, etc.

If she attempted a kill it probably would deal with making sure her victim was unconscious first no matter their size. If she is a serial killer, underestimating her is probably got most of her victims killed.

Last edited:

Who Dex takes down don't matter. Not every confrontation with his main adversary comes down to a physical situation. Word to Trinity being an old man, obsessed chick and her fire, etc.

If she attempted a kill it probably would deal with making sure her victim was unconscious first no matter their size. If she is a serial killer, underestimating her is probably got most of her victims killed.
As I already stated, her victims are most likely weak people.

Vulnerable is a better word to describe the point that I'm making.

Trinity is 6 foot something so he should be able to handle himself.

If push comes to shove, as it likely does with Dexter.

Vogel won't be able to handle her own.

That's my point.

As I already stated, her victims are most likely weak people.
Vulnerable is a better word to describe the point that I'm making.

Trinity is 6 foot something so he should be able to handle himself.

If push comes to shove, as it likely does with Dexter.
Vogel won't be able to handle her own.
That's my point.
Why won't she be able to handle herself? Yeah you've already said her victims are most likely weak but why? Right now you're just saying things and not giving any reason why. Then just repeating yourself.

Looking at the history of this series plenty unassuming ppl have been able to handle themselves.

Imagine if we see Dexter die a brutal death & Harrison is there to witness it thus continuing the cycle.
Technically the cycle already started, with Rita's death right in front of him. And Dexter finding him sitting in the pool of her blood just like him when younger.

That ^

Anyways, I think the series is ending with dexter coming home and finding a dead animal, they was henry found a dead animal when dexter was a little kid.

Why won't she be able to handle herself? Yeah you've already said her victims are most likely weak but why? Right now you're just saying things and not giving any reason why. Then just repeating yourself.

Looking at the history of this series plenty unassuming ppl have been able to handle themselves.
Because she's frail.

She would most likely go after those types of people because they're easy kills.

I'm skeptical that she has been a successful serial killer for so long without having to actually get her hands dirty.

Is this so hard to understand?

Back
Top Bottom