Diamond Turfs: vol. "Please switch the blacks to all nubuck!!" PICS

I like the black/purple pair its a definite purchase I can care less if it hits the sales rack. Also why do you post a response on a thread about shoes you never liked.

Pass on both still have the wht's from 04......and smh on them ruining the blk cw......that was my fav cw as a kid

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I like the black/purple pair its a definite purchase I can care less if it hits the sales rack. Also why do you post a response on a thread about shoes you never liked.

because they want too

why are you commenting on others opinions

Love these shoes and still get compliments on my 49ers colorway but I don't like that they're releasing them again so soon. These sat on shelves for a long time, stupidity

I remember the painted sole on these retros cracked like a hell
OGs wit the funny striped tongue are a jewel tho

found these baby OGs via a google search:

Seemed simple enough but Nike butchers another original colorway. An all synthetic black suede upper wouldve been more than suffice, but they throw in shiny leather
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

These sat before, and will sit again. I'll probably get a pair on sale this time.
da OG falcons color sold well, men, women & kids bought em..however all da other colors sat HARD.

Whats the name of the other Deion Sanders snekers where it was white with a stap and it had like 3 to 5 colors on it it was a white shoe with like 3 to 5 colors with it it also had a strap.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

These sat before, and will sit again. I'll probably get a pair on sale this time.
da OG falcons color sold well, men, women & kids bought em..however all da other colors sat HARD.
Yeah, the OG ones did, but when they've been retroed they've sat, even the OG colorways.

I don't think kids today have any concept of signature kicks other than Jordan's..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Yeah, the OG ones did, but when they've been retroed they've sat, even the OG colorways.

I don't think kids today have any concept of signature kicks other than Jordan's..
i dunno bout that, all da dominican kids from around my way cleaned up on da griffeys
laugh.gif

damn...i would've copped da black and purple color had they came out 100% intact
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Yeah, I know, I think it's time they did DT 2's instead. I was kinda hyped until I realized the black/purple DT's are so different. Might still cop the white pair on sale, but unless they change those blacks to all nubuck, they're staying on the shelf.

I recently got back from a meeting for work and we got to preview an assortment of about 90-100 sneakers that will be coming out between now and the Holiday. The cross training department had the White/Blk/Red colorway and also said there will be a black and teal colorway as well. He had no concrete pictures or samples but did indeed say this. Just thought id share the info

Thats the only thing I could think of. Black and Teal with the gold mesh. Again, he kept it brief when asked if there would be any other colorways and just said "Theres a black and teal one slated to be released as well." Other than that, only other shoes I saw were the White/Silver/Black Griffey GD IIs and the Air Trainer 1.2s. Was also informed that after the white/black/navy Trainer SC, Nike would not be doing any other colorways for a while.

^any info on a GR AT1 chlorophyll? The masses have been teased since 2000 for a highly available general release. We've been given nothing but limited releases.

I got 40-60 year old dudes at the gym wondering how and when they can get what I got. All I can give them is that I get them on ebay, and they arent quite as easy to get as you would expect. Talking supply, demand, and prices with normal folks is not great chatter. They just want the darn shoes already.

Back
Top Bottom