Diamond Turfs: vol. "Please switch the blacks to all nubuck!!" PICS

The only Diamond Trainers I liked were the Niners colorway...the rest were doo doo...might cop the retro on a harsh discount.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThaDirtyBurgh

Thats the only thing I could think of. Black and Teal with the gold mesh. Again, he kept it brief when asked if there would be any other colorways and just said "Theres a black and teal one slated to be released as well." Other than that, only other shoes I saw were the White/Silver/Black Griffey GD IIs and the Air Trainer 1.2s. Was also informed that after the white/black/navy Trainer SC, Nike would not be doing any other colorways for a while.

thanks, those would def be appreciated.. especially since I just picked up a pair of OGs

I like the diamond turfs.. was a big deion fan back in the 90s... I'd like to see them drop the all red joints too.  I've gotten used to nikes quality not being like the originals....

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

^GOOD GAWD!
That's probably the ONLY predominately red shoe i'd sport!
You couldn't tell me #!+% if I had those!

I always thought those were hideous, they would sit on shelves forever. Too big and bulky, that whole football line of Barry's and Emmitt's kicks looked like they were for little kids.

QFT^^^ I never understood the love for that shoe but I know they go for big bucks on the bay

Ehh..

I think the "Ravens colorway" should have less gold, more purple...

Like where the gold is change to purple.. And possible make the stitching gold

i like the white /navy ones

yo has anybody seen those snake skin editon ??? i think they look pretty dope

Originally Posted by ninjahood

damn...i would've copped da black and purple color had they came out 100% intact
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

I had these back in 5th grade. If they were anything close to the OGs I'd be all over'em. They're nothing like I remember, so I'm not interested.

oh man, the blk ones were actually my first ever pair of nikes, will have to see these in person though

Maybe around 2002-03 I copped all 3 of those colorways of the DT2's on eBay DS from some guy that was liquidating his stock for like $30-40 each. I think I sold the wht/red and the blk/teal on NT.... I kinda miss them now.

n69401241_31123990_4017.jpg

[color= rgb(153, 255, 153)]this is my pair ... they got stolen ... still got my wht 04 retro[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 255, 153)]and i hate the black ones in 4th grade ... they murdered them. no cop ... ill get another pair of white ones from outlet[/color]

frown.gif

Originally Posted by curtisboy

diamond-max-96-retro.jpg

so these are coming out too?
i already have da red ones...i'll cop da blacks if they switch up and throw on durabuck this time around...

Originally Posted by young dr0

n69401241_31123990_4017.jpg

[color= rgb(153, 255, 153)]this is my pair ... they got stolen ... still got my wht 04 retro[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 255, 153)]and i hate the black ones in 4th grade ... they murdered them. no cop ... ill get another pair of white ones from outlet[/color]
Are you a ******?

Back
Top Bottom