Did Birdman allegedly throw a drink at Little Wayne?

Status
Not open for further replies.

You a blood?

You sound way too butt hurt about them.

mean.gif
 at anybody using false flagging as a just cause to be killed.

That's way beyond petty.
Nowhere in my post did I say he should be killed.  You're sounding like a thot who spends all of their time on gossip blogs instigating things.

I said I'm waiting for the day someone steps to him about claiming a set he really doesn't claim or hasn't put in work for.  It's bound to happen.  If you're not familiar with gang culture, I wouldn't expect you to understand what I am saying.

Wow so Birdman and Thugger are really out here plotting Waynes demise...life comes at you fast
laugh.gif
sick.gif
. You already know they'd never try that gang crap with his other cash cows,Drake and Nicki. Would love to get Waynes 2 cents on Thug especially after "Barter VI" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wow so Birdman and Thugger are really out here plotting Waynes demise...life comes at you fast :lol: :x . You already know they'd never try that gang crap with his other cash cows,Drake and Nicki. Would love to get Waynes 2 cents on Thug especially after "Barter VI" :lol:  

In an interview a few days ago, he said it's all love and thinks it's dope that he admires him.

That was probably before this indictment linking him to his bus getting shot up came out :lol:

From my understanding and talking to people from atl ... Thug is really bout that life lol.. Can anybody chime in ?

Also he just got arrested for coke,weed and being a felon with gun or something

From my understanding and talking to people from atl ... Thug is really bout that life lol.. Can anybody chime in ?

I dont know him personally, but the rumblings out the A say he bust alot of 'd****'
PAUSE.

Last edited:

Also he just got arrested for coke,weed and being a felon with gun or something

I mean, its a lot of people I know including myself with charges that I dont consider about that life.

I mean, its a lot of people I know including myself with charges that I dont consider about that life.

I wasn't putting the 2 together lol , that's why I spaced them out as such. Mostly of the people I know from the A or live there say that he's really bout it

Baby from Cash Money now suing Jay-Z/Tidal for 50m.

:lol:

The whole situation is pathetic. Hip Hop 2015, yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom