Did Cameron Nelson ever finish the Saturn? (Pic)

haha nostalgic thread

i remember he tried to sell some beat up kicks a couple years back

Where is Cam to make sense of all this!?!!?!?!??!??

Cam has the illegal immigrant version of the Fast and the Furious Mitsubishi Eclipse

Wow. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He got all hurt when people hated in his car threads too :smh:

Yeah son took it real hard. Last he posted about the saturn he was damn near crying about it and how his **** gets made fun of on NT, vowing to never post it.

Last edited:
Making me feel old, man...
frown.gif

:wow:

I was 14 when I saw dude always posting updates about that damn car. Time FLIES

Guys, I'm confused? Is that his car, or did op just find a random pic of a riced Saturn, and it reminded him of Cam's car; wondering if he ever finished?

Is that really it though? we expected it to look **** (it's a saturn being built to look like a gt-r for christ's sake), but still have the craftmanship and detail of something that took years, this **** look like it took an afternoon where he got off work early. ***** copped chrome rim covers and decals from advanced auto and called it a night. Not even any tint. That ain't it b, i'm mad if it is. Not even any recaro seats or nothing, I can still see the og cloth seats prolly still drenched in the scent of cigarette from the old white lady he bought it from.

Last edited:
Yeah son took it real hard. Last he posted about the saturn he was damn near crying about it and how his **** gets made fun of on NT, vowing to never post it.

Dude was genuinely upset. Smh

I guess my memory serves me wrong but I thought it was gonna turn into a supra.

Man. This really brings. Tear to my eye. I was lurking Nt around 2005-2006 and he got so much crap for his car....

I feel old now.

I remember those days too. He was so hyped for his saturn, then it turned into years, then the rims ordeal. That was forever ago. Really would love to see pics if its finished. The car is pretty much Detox though, never quite finished...

I've always wanted to know what happened to that conversion. Cameron Nelson, where are you?!

Back
Top Bottom