did nas win the battle in alot of people's mind whe the sample said "F** JAY-Z"?

"you made it a hot line, I made it a hot song"
When I heard this line it just made me think takeover was wack because The World is Yours is debatably better than any jay-z song.
He also referred to It Was Written as ehhh, lol...

TROLL TROLL TROLLOLLOLOLLLLLLLLL.

nas is trash. IDC IDC IDC.

Illmatic was the best album nas released and it doesn't compare to the blueprint at all, in any way shape or form.

Distant relatives? :pimp:

Watch the throne? :pimp:.

even.

The N? TREERASHHHHHHHHHH

that double disc? Bukaki.

Illmatic was the best album nas released and it doesn't compare to the blueprint at all, in any way shape or form.
Distant relatives? :pimp:
Watch the throne? :pimp:.
even.
The N? TREERASHHHHHHHHHH
that double disc? Bukaki.

Really? Ohhhh...so is that why Jay sampled Nas on his first album (Dead Presidents)...then again on his second album... (Rap Game/Crack Game..."sometimes this rap games reminds me of the crack game"). Also why Jay asked Nas to be on his first THREE (3) albums (to which nas said no).

Also, WTT is whack...so is Jay's double disc (BP3).

Don't even let me get into the Fat Joe sampling when they weren't even cool, the fact that Jay was willing and excited to take a back seat to Big L after Big L signed to Rocafella, and CERTAINLY not the Big d-riding that we all know about.

...Look, I like Jay. I really do. But Yall clowns that try to say Jay is leaps and bounds better than Nas are just ridiculous. I'm ok with someone preferring Jay to Nas...that's ok. But calling Nas trash makes me not respect your hip hop opinion.

...oh, and Illmatic is greater than anything Jay-Z has ever recorded. Peace.

but the impact of ether hardly effected Jay in the long run. Nas had a dwindling career for years and years to come after that.

Now we talking about live performances, the affect in the long run, who had a memorable album, and at the end of the day careers. Moving the goalposts, not staying on topic, I can't stand the truth ************* :lol:

Last edited:
"you made it a hot line, I made it a hot song"
When I heard this line it just made me think takeover was wack because The World is Yours is debatably better than any jay-z song.
He also referred to It Was Written as ehhh, lol...

TELL EM
At the end of the day JAY career >>>> NAS career

Last edited:
:lol: @ dude admitting he's trolling.
This thread is getting stupid dudes wanna talk about Jay whole career as a entrepreneur and ****
Basically, they'd rather spout off nonsense now. It was expected to happened in the last Ether thread when it was broken down even further about Jay telling more lies in Takeover.

Last edited:
did you know that nas sampled 2pac with the "F!@# Jay-Z!" Part 

did you know that water... is wet?

Yea.. Always told folks nas just said a bunch of meddle school type jokes...
Jokes about his lips..calling him ugly..
Takeover > *

I said the same thing. Take over is 10 times better. Im surprised people let Nas slide with those dookie lines.

Back
Top Bottom