Did the person who took your virginity know you were a virgin?

yup.

she still randomly texts/emails me

I never reply.

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Nah she didn't know... I was fronting like I was a male gigaloo, but I had a lot of girls on my meat but was always fronting and playing hard to get and being shy.

I look back and regret all the P I passed up man... and I used to have the open crib all day until 5:45 too, but no... I wanna be super duper into basketball taking it so serious I ignored all the P that wanted me to dive up in.

Girls use to be to come over and chill and all that and grabbing my penis... and like when I went into the corner to pee they would try to see my junk... and still like the herb I was acting all shy and sh..
30t6p3b.gif

Older dudes used to crack mad jokes on me too... then they'd take the youngy's... even though they 25+
indifferent.gif

If I could go back man I would have been slaying everything that came my way... dimes, duces, big, little, booty, pancakes... anything that would let me.

I had these standards too when I was young like only Beyonce's and sh.. man I should have got beat with a belt man.

Nah she didn't know... I was fronting like I was a male gigaloo, but I had a lot of girls on my meat but was always fronting and playing hard to get and being shy.

I look back and regret all the P I passed up man... and I used to have the open crib all day until 5:45 too, but no... I wanna be super duper into basketball taking it so serious I ignored all the P that wanted me to dive up in.

Girls use to be to come over and chill and all that and grabbing my penis... and like when I went into the corner to pee they would try to see my junk... and still like the herb I was acting all shy and sh..
30t6p3b.gif

Older dudes used to crack mad jokes on me too... then they'd take the youngy's... even though they 25+
indifferent.gif

If I could go back man I would have been slaying everything that came my way... dimes, duces, big, little, booty, pancakes... anything that would let me.

I had these standards too when I was young like only Beyonce's and sh.. man I should have got beat with a belt man.

Yes. I was nervous at first but she was really cool so that made me feel comfortable around her.

Yes. I was nervous at first but she was really cool so that made me feel comfortable around her.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by JD214

I'm still a virgin though
embarassed.gif

Wait what the hell? You post all the hot chicks on your tumblr and talk about women problems and you never smashed yet?
Nah, I don't believe it.

On a side note, me too
tired.gif

embarassed.gif

Wait what the hell? You post all the hot chicks on your tumblr and talk about women problems and you never smashed yet?
Nah, I don't believe it.

On a side note, me too
tired.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

embarassed.gif

Nah, I don't believe it.

You follow me on Tumblr?

And yea man, no one really believes me. Its my biggest secret that really isnt a secret at all.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

embarassed.gif

Nah, I don't believe it.

You follow me on Tumblr?

And yea man, no one really believes me. Its my biggest secret that really isnt a secret at all.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom