Did the U.S. ever go to the moon or is it all a lie?

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by GG23

My uncle was a rocket scientist who worked on the later Apollo missions. According to him, it happened.

There were about 400,000 people who worked on that stuff - that would be a huge hoax. There is no way that could be kept quiet.
Excellent point kdawg!  Out of all the people who worked on the Apollo programs, you doing think there would be at least a hand full of whistle blowers who would come forward to say it was a hoax for monetary gain?

Originally Posted by GG23

My uncle was a rocket scientist who worked on the later Apollo missions. According to him, it happened.

There were about 400,000 people who worked on that stuff - that would be a huge hoax. There is no way that could be kept quiet.
Excellent point kdawg!  Out of all the people who worked on the Apollo programs, you doing think there would be at least a hand full of whistle blowers who would come forward to say it was a hoax for monetary gain?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Find it a little suspicious that we have never been back since that alleged visit, all of those decades ago.

We went there six times
Fail goldenchild. Get your facts straight.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Find it a little suspicious that we have never been back since that alleged visit, all of those decades ago.

We went there six times
Fail goldenchild. Get your facts straight.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Nope, Spielberg shot the whole thing and that's how he got Jaws.
No, everyone knows it was Stanley Kubrick.

That's why they killed him.

I had a conversation with a very inebriated friend of mine and space came up. She told me she believed that humans could breathe in space, and also that colonies have already been started on the moons surface. She had no memory of the conversation the next morning
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Nope, Spielberg shot the whole thing and that's how he got Jaws.
No, everyone knows it was Stanley Kubrick.

That's why they killed him.

I had a conversation with a very inebriated friend of mine and space came up. She told me she believed that humans could breathe in space, and also that colonies have already been started on the moons surface. She had no memory of the conversation the next morning
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom