did you go RAW when you lost your v-card

Used a condom my first time. But I was so nervous I couldn't even stay hard in her :smh: add to that, it was my second situation with her. The first time she came over my house when no one was home and we started fooling around. She then took off her pants and just started flicking the bean and I just sat there. She asks if I'm just gonna stare at it and I didn't say anything and she put on her pants and left :smh: had to beg to get back over and about a week later she came over again. Knew I had to deliver. We start messing around and I pull the rubber out. Put it on, start stroking...and then start going limp :x

My, my how far I've come :nthat:

I'd say the first 15 women I smashed, I always wore a rubber. So from like ages 15 to 18...I always strapped up. No worries at all....Till my 2nd semester in college...started messing with this chick, and sliding raw :smh:. She opened the boy up to a whole new world. I swear I last longer without a comdom :lol:. That led to the first pregnancy scare of my life man. Sht was too real....and you know women make it 10X worse, acting like it's all your fault....when they be the ones pulling you in, telling you don't stop etc :lol:. Anytime I'd see shortys name pop up on my phone, my stomach would tie up in a knot. Had a young ***** stressed for a week in the dorms. I remember telling myself I'm never going raw again.....sure enough, I did :lol:. It's like getting fkd up and saying you'll never drink again after a hangover. Lying to myself.

Busting inside a chick is the best physical feeling in the world though :pimp:. All in all, I'm a lucky man. Over 100 bodies, no kids, no stds....and I've slid about 20 chicks riggidy :smh:. Pullout game, prayer, birth control and plan B (best $50 spent) are my saviors. To all my young ***** out there, try your best not to go raw, until you get in a commited relationship. The worries, consequences and risk just ain't worth it.

Not bout that raw life anymore though. Always keep one rubber in the wallet....and at least 3 more in the crib.

Used a condom my first time. But I was so nervous I couldn't even stay hard in her :smh: add to that, it was my second situation with her. The first time she came over my house when no one was home and we started fooling around. She then took off her pants and just started flicking the bean and I just sat there. She asks if I'm just gonna stare at it and I didn't say anything and she put on her pants and left :smh: had to beg to get back over and about a week later she came over again. Knew I had to deliver. We start messing around and I pull the rubber out. Put it on, start stroking...and then start going limp :x

Bruh lmfao

Over 100 bodies :x :x :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Son y'all ****** are the truth

Man, lowkey wish I could erase some of them chicks, and started later :lol:. Ain't eem too proud of it to be honest.

Most dudes I know and grew up with have at least 20 bodies. If you're an average looking dude, who can walk and chew gum...P will fall into your lap eventually if you go out, on social media, or around women.

I feel like the average single guy from 16-26 could get at least 2 new bodies a year. That's 20 before you're even 30.

I'm still mindblown when they say the average guy has only like 3 bodies in his lifetime. Seems unreal.

Bruh lmfao
LAME :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man, lowkey wish I could erase some of them chicks, and started later :lol:. Ain't eem too proud of it to be honest.

Most dudes I know and grew up with have at least 20 bodies. If you're an average looking dude, who can walk and chew gum...P will fall into your lap eventually if you go out, on social media, or around women.

I feel like the average single guy from 16-26 could get at least 2 new bodies a year. That's 20 before you're even 30.

I'm still mindblown when they say the average guy has only like 3 bodies in his lifetime. Seems unreal.
I feel like my number is low for the fact I was in relationships 70% of the bodies i smashed. If I was single I would easily be 150-2 but probably have studs and kids by jumpoffs. Me having to sneak and do it low key protected my pipe. But getting ***** is by far the easiest **** in the world, finding a real one that can change your ways is the real challenge. If u got 5 bodies but theb5th time u found that one u the real winner.

I feel like surroundings have a lot to do with it too. I grew up in a place where dudes were throwing skip parties in the middle of the school day to go run trains on chicks at their house while their moms was at work :lol: I was a late bloomer, I didn't lose it until I was 17 but once I lost it, it was like some type of pheromone was on me and I chicks couldn't stop throwing it. I just caught 3 new chicks last week. 2 were in the same day :smokin which is all the more reason I can't understand how y'all cats be running raw. I got a firm *** pregnancy scare at the top of the year and gave that life up all the way. Had a decent little run though with that raw life :lol:

:smh: fam I just sat there picking at a loose thread on my shirt talkin bout "girl you crazy, haha" :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I feel like my number is low for the fact I was in relationships 70% of the bodies i smashed. If I was single I would easily be 150-2 but probably have studs and kids by jumpoffs. Me having to sneak and do it low key protected my pipe. But getting ***** is by far the easiest **** in the world, finding a real one that can change your ways is the real challenge. If u got 5 bodies but theb5th time u found that one u the real winner.

Same here. I been cuffed since I was in like 6th grade :lol: body count is in the 20's and I haven't ever really applied myself

That's why I think a lot of dudes on here cap...

Had 2 pregnancy scares, and I honestly don't understand how someone would constantly want to place themselves in that situation on a regular basis.

Ish had me sweating bullets both times until the all clear, feeling like my life was over :lol:

If I ain't strapped I can't slap.

**** i've hit raw with condoms in my pocket. New raw p is so good, that 1st entry always feels so different and amazing each time. Chillin on that though, probably just time for me to find wifey.

No condom, I've only used it once and I said never again. Remember it like it was yesterday, I was 17 and she was 20. Short Dominican girl (perfect since I'm Dominican) with a phatty :evil: I took about 15-20 minutes till I busted and then round 2 was 20 minutes. She didn't even believe I was a virgin and asked if I was sure I was :lol: I felt like a gawd when she said that :rofl: Till this day it still takes me forever to bust for some reason and I've always pulled out, never busted inside of a girl. My friend would ask me how I last mad long since when he's getting it in with his girl, he's done within 5 minutes :lol:
You haven't lived yet, my man.:lol:
Not even with birth control fam :lol: Only if the pill is on deck would I commit to such an act :pimp:
I was a savage in my early days. Birth control.:pimp:

Dropping loads on a daily basis.:pimp:

Got my young joint on the pill. Dropping loads in this 19 y/o *** feels like what heaven does

**** i've hit raw with condoms in my pocket. New raw p is so good, that 1st entry always feels so different and amazing each time. Chillin on that though, probably just time for me to find wifey.

We all done been there mane. When Cole said this...too real :smh:

"Tryna stop from busting semen in an unfamiliar bish,
I know my ***** feel this sht.
How could I fkc her raw? and I just met this h0e
My dik took over, it ain't never felt this wet before
I'm stressing in my mind, but it's way to late to stop it
Made the sht so bad, I had the comdom in my pocket
Let's change the topic"

Over 100 bodies :x :x :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Son y'all ****** are the truth

:wow:

Bruh that can't be real

Can't be :lol:

Mannnnn :smh: :lol:

Feeling a chick cum when you're hitting it raw :wow: :evil:

That pulsating on your D makes you feel like a gawd. The way they look at you afterwards is such a mind **** too. You can get them to be so submissive with everything afterwards too....being a guy is so much fun :lol:

That pulsating on your D makes you feel like a gawd. The way they look at you afterwards is such a mind **** too. You can get them to be so submissive with everything afterwards too....being a guy is so much fun :lol:

I only can make chicks cum with my tongue. D too small and I bust too fast. Halp

Last edited:
I did when i was 16. In a car, in the park at night with a 19 year old chubby wubbums. Blasted all over her foopah. (Or however you spell it)

I only can make chicks cum with my tongue. D too small and I bust too fast. Halp

aint nothing wrong with having a small meat. I heard getting sum awesome jawsome is better when ur small.

Back
Top Bottom