Did you go through any phases growing up?

Lego's as a kid >>>
Then a bit later the WWF @%%!
I started to be a G around 4 or 5th grade, (I'm glad I never did anything stupid)
I realized that was dumb and I started being more serious about things.
Don't know why I started collecting shoes, and buying JB matching shirts.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Started to like white girls in the 8th grade, there's nothing like them.
pimp.gif

Stopped wearing JB around 9th grade, looking back at it and recently watching the Vampedo video, I realize how dumb I looked.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Right now I'm a Senior in HS, I mainly wear Polo (never gets old) and a bit of other stuff.

Probably regret most of that stuff, except playin with Lego's, liking white girls, and wearing Ralph Lauren.

I use to talk all the time, joke about stuff, have a smile on my face, but now I'm probably one of the most quiet and shy dudes. (hate being like this
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by allreds

After reading OP's post I really thought he was 25+. But then I saw 17 lol.
This.

"my first addiction, gi joe's and icee's after that it was light skinned girls and nikes"

middle school was all bad, i didn't skateboard but hung out with the skaters. Wore skate brands and stuff

Nothing real crazy though

- obsessed with basketball from 13 until about 16
- doing art ever since a small age, but working intensely since 15
- baggy clothes phase at about 15

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

all three years of middle school i was on my preppy @%@! and only wore tommy hilfiger and k-swiss to this day you can't tell me I wasn't doing it
pimp.gif

You were SLIGHTLY doing it.Now if you said Tommy gear + these right here:THEN you would've been doing it.

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

Originally Posted by allreds

After reading OP's post I really thought he was 25+. But then I saw 17 lol.
This.
Man, I get mistaken for being in college ALLL of the time.

I'm 17 but I look 22.

It gets annoying sometimes but ##%& it.

Age 4-13: Severe ADD phase. Went ape %%*# on my peers.
Age 14-18: Started to conform to society a little better. Made some awesome friends, memories, played a ton of ball. Discovered my passion towards art during these years. Oh and partied a lot.
Age 19-present: Started smoking tons of green. Mind expanded quite a bit, but got really demotivated. Uncertain about my future. Feels like my confidence took two steps back, maybe it's all in my head. My room's a mess, I feel tired all the time, and is finding myself rushing to get things done. I need to really bounce back.

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by INS

haha Scshift put me on to some 18 year old snow bunnies. @%%$ im only 21.

Other way around... you need to put me on to some college snow bunnies. Please.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man at Art school there are no banging SB... more like the yeah you're kinda cute.
laugh.gif

My favorite
pimp.gif

PM me.

I decided to grow a rat tail in 7th grade...
Spoiler [+]
I kept it until 11th grade :/ DAILY roasts

there was one point where the only rap i would listen to was weezy. ive been real anti social as of late. i hope its just a phase.

dat pokemon phase when the movie came out and they gave out that ancient mew card >

i was really into legos and car models. Just really anything that required skilled building and took time

Alternative since I started listening to music.

Radio Hip Hop until 8th grade.

Linkin Park until Minutes to Midnight freshman year of HS.

The Game vs. G-Unit until freshman HS.

Discovered Underground Hip Hip in 10th grade.

Discovered Indie in Senior HS/College Freshman

Music Library is now 50% Alt Rock, 30% Hip Hop, 20% Indie

Currently discovering Latino Rock.

In terms of dress style, only real phase was Retro Jordan Phase which died with the arrival of the countdown packs.

Originally Posted by FOG

Age 4-13: Severe ADD phase. Went ape %%*# on my peers.
Age 14-18: Started to conform to society a little better. Made some awesome friends, memories, played a ton of ball. Discovered my passion towards art during these years. Oh and partied a lot.
Age 19-present: Started smoking tons of green. Mind expanded quite a bit, but got really demotivated. Uncertain about my future. Feels like my confidence took two steps back, maybe it's all in my head. My room's a mess, I feel tired all the time, and is finding myself rushing to get things done. I need to really bounce back.

I feel like this all the time.

Phases for me=Baggy clothes and Coogi shirts with the matching jeans.

I went through a comic book phase HARD in middle school.

I had MAJOR infatuation with Psylocke....so many babies died....

Back
Top Bottom