diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

They initially tried to say “natural causes”. Then changed it to some other bs that doesn’t make sense for a woman her age and everyone just let is slide knowing full well she was an offering
So wait you really believe Puff is down with some occult ****? :lol:

Kinda odd how he's getting abandoned now.
most of them havent
(Denzel, Jay, 50... dont let the media fool you)

You know Jay next right? :lol:

Last edited:
So wait you really believe Puff is down with some occult ****? :lol:

IMG_1650.jpeg

IMG_1651.jpeg

Ezilí Dantor or Erzulie Dantò is the main loa (or lwa) or senior spirit of the Petro family in Haitian Vodou. Ezili Danto, or Ezili Dantò, is the "manifestation of Erzulie, the divinity of love,". It is said that Ezili Danto has a dark complexion and is maternal in nature. The Ezili are feminine spirits in Haitian vodou culture that personify womanhood.[1] The Erzulie is a goddess, spirit, or loa of love in Haitian voudou.

Son opened the floodgates when he paid Cassie off

If you're innocent, you don't bend, break or fold
As someone pointed out in this thread earlier, it might be cheaper to just gon ahead and pay. I mean, if you had to pick, money or reputation, which one are you picking?

You look TLC in the face and after CrazySexyCool and seriously sign only a 50k check over to them you should have just went ahead and OD'ed on something. You're no good for this world. I don't care what they signed.

Idk thats OVERLY manipulative and evil. Its almost like someone didn't believe they would blow up that big.

It is naive at the least to think the labels arent doing artist dirty. Especially in the 90s! I mean what did yall think was the motive? They would’ve given them nothing if they could get away with it. I don’t understand the shock and awe

That’s why I never really gave Diddy **** in his business practices.

That was the game across the board in the 90s.

Not saying that’s an excuse but that’s what he was taught.

Hell that’s the way music has always been.

Hell Taylor Swift got played out of millions.

Back
Top Bottom