diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

Pac listening to his fake apology ....
740EDA90-8948-4733-ABC5-0CAD1A7486B7.jpeg

Puff’s PR people must have ditched him because making an apology post after swearing the girl was lying and getting caught with video proof is ridiculous. Settling that cassie lawsuit was basically just restitution since it appears that puff’s dirt is going to come to light regardless.

I'm just confused at the narrative being pushed.. so we are to believe diddy kept this footage all these years? WHY? I'm telling ya'll something bigger is working against this man (and for good reason he's terrible!)

I dont think they found anything in the raid. This was plan b. Can't put him in jail, so ruin his reputation.

this guy is a pathetic piece of ****

After calling her a liar, saying people are trying to tarnish your reputation and legacy he has the cajones to feign remorse? Negro, your only regret is your goofy *** got caught. Luckily the tape was clear as day, otherwise he'd be saying it wasn't him :smh:

I'm just confused at the narrative being pushed.. so we are to believe diddy kept this footage all these years? WHY? I'm telling ya'll something bigger is working against this man (and for good reason he's terrible!)

Why is it so hard to believe that he kept the evidence? It's stupid, but not improbable. Dude is a sociopath, I would not be surprised if he kept it to get off to it every now and then. Or to treat it as a trophy like serial killers do. A person that feels untouchable and has a sense of superiority just purchased damning evidence that could ruin his career. Now he has the only copy proving once again he's that dude, and can do whatever he wants. Why would he destroy that? He probably watches it with pride like O-Dog in Menace. You want to talk about keeping tapes, why do we know Kells has a pissing video? These dudes are crazy, don't think too much into it. Their narcissism is there downfall.

Last edited:
his settlement was before the raid

you dont think that was an admission of guilt ?
No thats not what Im saying at all. If we're REALLY giving a ****, we'd want him in jail. I think nothing came from the raid, so as a 'consolation prize', this tape was released.

At the end of the day I don’t think anything will happen to him as far as jail time. Folks talking about he’s “ruined”, how? His career has essentially been done for a while and he’s made his money. Ruined because he will get nasty comments on his posts? Eh I think anyone would take that given everything he did

He’ll still have his money but he”ll never be “Diddy” again and all his parties n functions everybody pulled up to are dead…Thats all yo had for like the past decade and now his image/rep is cooked, that probly hurts yo the most …Gotta live low key, most likely blackballed doubt he wanted to go out like that

Don't think he's attracting any CNN audience to his poor excuse of a podcast with appearances like that. Whoever set that up on both sides should get a talking to.

Back
Top Bottom