Dipset's new producer "AraabMuzik" on the beat machine

wait wait wait

who stays in providence on here?

i was raised in this ++**@ and i'm still here

how old are yall and what schools do yall go to?

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

I'm just saying .....kidd got talent When Jadakiss Album drop ima make a post requesting Sorrys
ok

aint you the same dude that said Cam was dropping a Gangsta Grillz or that was someone else?
Also the same guy who said aliens were gonna drop down out of the sky.

Yeah he used to go heavy on the Aliens and bigfoot type of steeze but I guess Dipset riding is his new thing

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I'm just saying .....kidd got talent When Jadakiss Album drop ima make a post requesting Sorrys
ok

aint you the same dude that said Cam was dropping a Gangsta Grillz or that was someone else?
Also the same guy who said aliens were gonna drop down out of the sky.

Yeah he used to go heavy on the Aliens and bigfoot type of steeze but I guess Dipset riding is his new thing

yalll all on my E-!#@! pay homage

Why the hell does it matter that plan is white?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fitness Guru

Nothingbefore is nothing but an 18 year old clown..get araab's penis out ya mouth..dude over here marketing an already signed producer on NT...ps2child > this arab dude...plan beats > arab dude..and plan is white!

u soo madd plan beats is hott ... ima use like 2 or 3 joints of his . lol but araab is better to me got got alot of diff styles

to be that quick with your hands and still be coordinated is incredible... good to see young people puttin their talent to use

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

to be that quick with your hands and still be coordinated is incredible... good to see young people puttin their talent to use

THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING BOUT IF ANY OF YALL EVERY USED A MPC YOU SHOULD KNOW WITHOUT USING NOTEPAD FOR THE HI HATS AND ETC IS OD THIS DUDE IS MAKING EVERYTHINGON THE SPOT BUT THIS IS NIKETALK HOME OF BACKPACK RAP

lol but araab is better to me got got alot of diff styles

really? please name them, aside from the "i love 32nd notes" style that he clearly only posesses

talkin about usin a mpc......YOU should know that its called note repeat, not notepad....u gonna tell us we got excell on our hardware too? i can hold downthat button too, but u dont see me doin it cuz sounds stupid thru a whole beat constantly
ESPECIALLY WHEN U DONT KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM HI HATS AND ALL THE SOUNDS HIT AT THE SAME VELOCITY

phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dat "go to hell, hell, hell, hell" beat
glasses.gif
. Cam & juelz need to hop on those beats ASAP... classic dipset tracksright thereeeeeeee

if arab recorded these beats and threw JUST the audio on zshare, would this really be dope?

i give him props for being that quick with his hands tho

that takes a lot of hand-eye coordination

but stop amping this kid up like he's the next coming of dr. dre

the beats he's done for dipset are average

i don't give a %$$# about what i "haven't heard"

if soulja boy said he was the greatest producer of all time because of beats nobody has heard, would you believe him?

wipe that off your face

how the *#@% was he moving his hands so fast
really, a lot of that #%+! just sounded like a +!%*#!%%$#%! just going crazy, annoying

He's good but I think if he continues to do these stage performances he should show his talents with beats that cater to the crowd. Both videos I watchedseemed like crowd wasn't really into it but knew he was talented.

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

lol but araab is better to me got got alot of diff styles

really? please name them, aside from the "i love 32nd notes" style that he clearly only posesses

talkin about usin a mpc......YOU should know that its called note repeat, not notepad....u gonna tell us we got excell on our hardware too? i can hold down that button too, but u dont see me doin it cuz sounds stupid thru a whole beat constantly
ESPECIALLY WHEN U DONT KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM HI HATS AND ALL THE SOUNDS HIT AT THE SAME VELOCITY

:CRACKS KNUCKLES: I HEARD WHAT YOU POSTED IN THE " POST YA BEAT THREAD " AND I AINT EVEN REPLY CAUSE IT WASNT WORTH GRILLING YOU CAUSE AT THE END OFTHE DAY TOMMY WONG BEATS ARE TRASH & WE ARE GETTING PLACEMENT ....NOT CAUSE WE ARE TRASH .... CAUSE WE ARE THE LABELS WANT FOR 2009 GET THAT 93" ERABEAT OUT OF HERE HOMMIE ....STEP IT UP FOR THIS YEAR TOMMY WONG SMH ITS A REASON WHY CAM LOVES MY JOINTS ... ITS A REASON WHY BANKS LOVES MY JOINTS ... ITS AREASON WHY FRENCH LOVES MY JOINTS... & ITS A REASON WHY I HATE TOMMY WONG JOINTS I HATE PRODUCERS ...NAH BEATMAKERS LIKE TOMMY WONG I LOVE TO HAVE FUN& POUR MY SOUL INTO MY BEATS ARAAB BEATS ARE ON WHOLE OTHER LEVEL THEN WHAT YOU DOING RIGHT NOW EVEN TOMMY WONG KNOW IT DEEP DOWN I BET ITS CRAZY HOW YOUGUYS LIKE TOMMY WONG HATE SON... LAST TIME IM ADDRESSING " TOMMY WONG " SMH .... REAL TALK HOP OFF AND LET US BREATHE FOR 09 & ON CAUSE WE THEMUP & COMING PRODUCERS OOOWWWWW!!

Back
Top Bottom