DISCUSS: Is your girl wrong for not making the plate?

Scenario:
You and ya shorty are at a cookout, and you say that you're hungry. You let your girl know that your hungry, but she's not the type to go around "fixing plates" for dudes so she ignores you. Another woman overhears this and steps up and says "I'll fix his plate". She prances away and comes back with a plate for you. With extra meat. Does your girl have a problem with this?

Discuss

why can't I get my own plate in that scenario? disability? if so, the gf is an inconsiderate *******

why can't I get my own plate in that scenario? disability? if so, the gf is an inconsiderate *******

You're missing the point of the scenario. In certain cultures women like to cater to their man by doing this like fixing him a plate of food at an outing. No she's not his "slave" for doing this. Yes he could probably do it himself but a woman shouldnt/wouldn't allow another woman to do it for her man

LOL I saw this on the Gram my old lady would make my plate because if another chick did it she would be heated. Then she would automatically think that I'm smashing the chick who fixed my plate. I remember I picked up some food from my friend I grew up with she didn't want to eat the food for whatever reason. Oh well two plates for me :D

eyes.gif

^^^^ we have lol

Plate fixin is sacred b.

That other woman dont know wat piece of da chickenz i like.
She dont know i like a lil bit of the crust wit my macacheese
She don't know i like white rice wit saws on it.
that i like my yellow cake separately in a napkin

You cant just go fixin plates like that.

If yo girl don't fix yo plate get yo lazy *** up and fix a plate.
Personally im bout dat fixplate life.

I fix my plate...ill fix her plate.......op ill fix yo ******* plate too real talk

Last edited:
yes, because it shows that she puts me before she puts herself...it shows devotion and she realizes that i improve her life...she acknowledges my importance by putting myself before herself in one of the most basic, yet important, human functions...

My girl fixes my plate

Her mom fixes her dad's plate

Her grandma fixes her granddad's plate

That's just how they do...

In this scenario, is it like... The girls mother fixes the plate or...

A fine *** cousin?

However, if we just started dating and she hasn't been around my family for long and we're eating at my place, I'll fix her plate for her.

Can u even imagine if it was the other way around?

If a dude fixed yo girls plate?
Can you even imagine the repercussions? ??

Might as well smash her right in front of me.

I fix my wife's plate and she does the same for me.
When you care about somebody, things just flow naturally and nobody keeps a score card.
Also, my girl would get roasted by my family
If she didn't do it[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
It's a generational thing, especially with women in certain cultures. Every woman will tell you she is no good simply off not fixing a plate for you[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Sadly they were right in some instances[emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
I've been with the same lady for 20 years, married for 15 and she won't make my plate. And I'm 100% alright with that because I'm able bodied so I choose to make my own plate. Now, if I'm busy with the kids or doing something else around the house she'll ask if I want her to make it, but it usually is no. She's just as busy as I am and it wouldn't be right on my part to ask her to do it. Hell she already prepared and cooked the meal, I'll be damned if she has to serve it too. But whatever works for other people is cool as long as they're happy, but that's just how me and the ol' lady are and we're cool with it.

Last edited:

You're missing the point of the scenario. In certain cultures women like to cater to their man by doing this like fixing him a plate of food at an outing. No she's not his "slave" for doing this. Yes he could probably do it himself but a woman shouldnt/wouldn't allow another woman to do it for her man

so then it depends on the culture? if so which? And what's the expected result- cat fight?

I'll be damned if a woman fixes my plate and I get stuck with food I don't want or the wrong piece of meat pause. Fix ya own plates b.

Back
Top Bottom