DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

The animatronics in this 
eek.gif

that animatronics insane, if someone told me that was a real person in make-up I'd probably believe them, movements just so smooth

So I'm taking the family to Orlando last week of June. We're staying at the holiday inn with waterpark. Doing Disney and all three universal parks so I can use that Comcast discount. CAN'T WAIT!

This is one of those moments where I feel like I'm meeting the standards my parents. Girls are seven so they should be able to enjoy and remember this all.

Seeing Depp would be cool af.

Also, that vid just informed me on the Dream suite. Would be nice to stay there.

Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! Galactic Premiere Party

On Friday, May 26, feel the rush of being among the first Guests to experience the new Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! attraction as we celebrate the Summer of Heroes!

It’s a Super-Heroic Celebration!

Hero up during this nighttime party of galactic proportions―tickets on sale now!

From 7:00 PM to 1:00 AM you’ll get the chance to stand alongside Super Heroes, dance to classic rock tunes, have an out-of-this-world adventure on Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!―and lots more.

Admission to Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! Galactic Premiere Party gives you:

Party Admission – Access to Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure Park from 7:00 PM to 1:00 AM (check-in begins at 6:00 PM).
Attraction Access – Attempt to experience all 6 versions of the thrilling Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! at your leisure throughout the party.
Heroic Encounters – Meet up with Black Widow, Hawkeye, Spider-Man and Captain America.
Music, Dancing and Cosplay Showcase – A live DJ will be spinning tunes at the dance floor.
Panel Discussion – Get the scoop from some Imagineers behind Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
Super Hero Comic Academy – Learn to draw a classic comic book character.
$15 Food and Beverage Voucher – Taste new Summer of Heroes menu items! Voucher redeemable during the event at select Hollywood Land food and beverage locations.
Souvenir Photos – Take Disney PhotoPass photos during the event and enjoy unlimited PhotoPass downloads of them later.
Snap-Worthy Backdrops – Pose in front of special one-night-only Disney PhotoPass locations.
Collectible Souvenirs – As you enter, you’ll get a decoder card for discovering hidden details in The Collector’s fortress! As you leave, receive a limited-edition pin, hat, tote bag, comic book and more (limit one of each available item per Guest).

Gather with the Greatest

While supplies last, you’ll be among the first Guests to shop for merchandise emblazoned with Guardians of the Galaxy and other amazing Super Hero imagery at select shops―plus get an advance opportunity to buy special limited-edition and Opening Day merchandise. Purchase limits and other restrictions for merchandise may apply.

Want to know what it took to make the new Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! attraction so amazing? Get behind-the-scenes stories about the making of this action-packed attraction from some of the Imagineers and other creative folks who made it happen.

And if you work up an appetite on the dance floor, new Summer of Heroes-themed food, beverages and snacks will be available for purchase at several Hollywood Land locations.

Tickets on Sale Now

Tickets are $150 per person for adults and children ages 3 and older (ticket not required for children under 3).

Buy event tickets online through May 25, or in person at any Disneyland Resort Ticket Booth up to the start of the event, or by calling (714) 781-INFO or (714) 781-4636 through May 26 (while supplies last). Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience; $45 for reserved fireworks viewing, snacks, lounge

Beginning May 26, 2017, Disneyland Resort will begin offering a new up-charge offering called the Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience.

The $45 per guest offering (no charge for children ages 2 and younger) includes a “boxed treat” (containing seasonal fruits, cheese and assorted sweets, plus choice of hot or cold non-alcoholic beverage) and a seat reserved “high above Tomorrowland” on the second story of the former Innoventions attraction for the evening’s fireworks presentation. The offering is only available when fireworks are offered. The Lounge itself is open for registered guests from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM.

The boxed treat includes:

• Mickey Cloud Cake: Cream-filled sponge cake
  • Chocolate Eclipse: Cream-filled chocolate cake drenched in chocolate
  • Coconut Comet: Coconut-strawberry iced sponge cake filled with cream
  • Planetary Pie: Mini cherry-filled pie
  • Moon Rocks: Boursin herbed cheese, cream cheese, shredded cheddar and jack cheese, parsley, pimentos, bacon

Important Information

Separate Disneyland theme park admission is required and not included in the price of this event.
No Passsholder or other discounts apply.
Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to the event start time at the Fruit Cart in Tomorrowland, across from The Star Trader.
For your safety, strollers are not permitted in the balcony area and must remain in a parking location at ground level.
Event elements and information, including, menu, fireworks, schedules, pricing and hours are subject to change or cancellation
without notice. Cancellation Policy: All reservations require a credit card guarantee. If you wish to cancel your reservation, please do
so at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $10 per-person charge. This charge will also apply to “no shows.”

^ ^ ^
obvious price gouging but chances are it will still sell out every night

it actually should be an all you can eat spread like they do on their paid evening events

I mean it's $45 each for literally a seating lounge or reserved fireworks view :lol:

Last edited:
lightsaber churros available til the end of this month

Screen_Shot_2017_05_10_at_1.35.14_PM.0.png

also, hand drawn map of Disneyland that supposedly Walt used to sell the park to the investors is going to an auction

View media item 2432034

Last edited:
Just got back from my trip to Tokyo the other day, hit up the parks for 4 days (2 days at each park) and stayed at the Tokyo Disney Hotel. Over all it was an awesome experience. The hotel was awesome and a 30 second walk from the Disneyland gate, Disneyland was good, very similar to Anaheim just more spread out. Disney Sea was amazing! By far the most detailed park of all the Disney parks that I've been to. Both parks were immaculately clean despite garbage cans being few and far between. The cast members were all super friendly and helpful despite the language barrier, they went out of their way to try and help. The food at the parks was really good and there was a wide variety. Portions were small, but it worked out so I could try everything! :lol: The snacks were also a lot cooler than anything in the states and tasted just as good. Before going I kept hearing about how long the lines get, but we picked a good time to go cause the longest we waited was 45 min. Also the weather was good, was but not too hot. It was about 70-75deg and partly cloudy. I took a TON of pics! I'll put a bunch in a spoiler as not to completely clog the thread :lol:

Last edited:
awesome pics, thanks for sharing

looks like you got the park to yourself in those pics, so empty

I got to get there before Nintendoland/Olympics occurs there

how much did it cost to stay at the hotel in tokyo? are those aliens from toystory mochis? :lol: :lol:

rfx45 rfx45 thanks man, the parks are so much bigger compared to disneyland that people are more spread out. Plus cause we stayed at the disneyland hotel we got into the parks 15 minutes early which helped. we would grab a fast pass and hop on a ride.

definitely suggest checking them out. the parks are awesome, a similar but different experience if that makes sense

how much did it cost to stay at the hotel in tokyo? are those aliens from toystory mochis? :lol: :lol:

it was a little under $500 per night. I normally don't like spending that much on a hotel room, but i figured we probably won't go back there for while, might as well go all out. there were a few perks to stayin at the hotel, besides the obvious proximity to the park, you get in 15 minutes early each day and a free tram pass for the length of your stay.

there's also the hotel mira costa at disney sea which is basically the entrance to the park which is around the same price.

yup, the aliens are mochi and they were damn good :lol: each one is a different flavor, vanilla l, chocolate and strawberry

Last edited:
rfx45 rfx45 thanks man, the parks are so much bigger compared to disneyland that people are more spread out. Plus cause we stayed at the disneyland hotel we got into the parks 15 minutes early which helped. we would grab a fast pass and hop on a ride.

definitely suggest checking them out. the parks are awesome, a similar but different experience if that makes sense

it was a little under $500 per night. I normally don't like spending that much on a hotel room, but i figured we probably won't go back there for while, might as well go all out. there were a few perks to stayin at the hotel, besides the obvious proximity to the park, you get in 15 minutes early each day and a free team pass for the length of your stay.

there's also the hotel mira costa at disney sea which is basically the entrance to the park which is around the same price.

yup, the aliens are mochi and they were damn good :lol: each one is a different flavor, vanilla l, chocolate and strawberry

damn. i'm gonna try to go on a trip to tokyo next year. this will be on my to do list.

I think it opens next week, Memorial Day Weekend.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if they've been letting people in and out these days for testing and a soft opening.
Heard that the expected wait at opening is 6 hours

laugh.gif
 as expected tbh

lol is Guardians gonna have fast passes on Day 1? im gonna be in LA that weekend, gonna try to get on the ride at least once

Back
Top Bottom