DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

:x :smh:

Recently Disney has been having separate ticket “Events” such as Mickey’s Halloween Party, the Main Street Electrical Parade Premiere and the Tower Of Terror 13th Hour Party. Word is leaking out that when Star Wars Land opens Memorial Day Weekend in 2019, Disney may launch the “Summer Of Star Wars” at Disneyland and Disney World. From Memorial Day to Labor Day, Star Wars Land will open to guests only with a separate ticket for the “event” priced at $95 per day. Tickets will be scanned at each of the three entrances to Star Wars Land using the MaxPass system coming online this summer. This would essentially make Star Wars Land an additional gate at the parks for the first three months that would not be covered by annual passes. That’s one way to address the crowding concerns and make a little money in the process.

sick.gif
mean.gif
ohwell.gif
 I better start saving now.

:smh: Disney need to chill, hopefully this drops their stock and I can jump back in :lol:

Who's been to Disneyworld during Christmas? That's gon be our move within the next couple years when my son gets older to actually enjoy it. We're done doing a bunch of gifts for Christmas and are gon start doing family trips. Any tips or summary of the experience to any who's been and stayed on site during the holidays?

I've been to DL during the Christmas season. It's busy as hell but seeing all the decorations and themes to the rides like small world and the haunted mansion is pretty cool.

Used the first of the my 3 day socal pass this past Saturday. Got there right at 8. Was able to knock out Star Tours, Hyperspace Mountain and Indiana within the first 3 hours. Felt accomplished. Lol. Electrical Parade was whatever. Gonna go to CA Adventure after the blackout period is over.

it's classic though and kind of it's signature, similar to how Pirates will likely never change at DL, I don't think they'll change that especially since it's only here for a limited time

So just got back.

I watched the Main street electrical parade as a kid and just took my own kids to see it, and it's still trash.

Paint the night is a million times better.

Anyways. We stayed at paradise pier and we did the whole magical hour thing, lines were already at 40min standby (this was Tuesday) before the park was officially open.

Last edited:
spring break crowd?

it's Food & Wine festival right now too so I really want to go but I am trying to avoid those crowds

How are the crowds? Was thinking of going tomorrow but it's Friday (Disneyland )

Last edited:
spring break crowd?

it's Food & Wine festival right now too so I really want to go but I am trying to avoid those crowds

How are the crowds? Was thinking of going tomorrow but it's Friday (Disneyland )

It's gonna be crazy for Friday.

The food is good for the wine and food fest, but not worth the price. You're dropping a grip anyways (shrug).

I usually go Disneyland twice a year. I spoke with one of the cast members and she said that today's crowd ( on Monday) is larger than the summer crowd.

Last edited:
Even as a kid I didn't get the hype for the electrical parade. Yeah that song was a little annoying.
I actually liked it when the parade started because there was less line on the rides I wanted to go on again. This was before fast passes.

Back
Top Bottom