DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Or just the weekday. Kinda hard to plan for rain.

:rofl:
Yea, kinda hard to plan for rain. The weekend I had plans to go there, it rained on us. The bad part was pushing a double stroller(at the time) with a poncho over it. And two kids in ponchos... But literally no wait lines.

Weekdays have their fair share of "field trips". But overall better than the weekends.

:rofl:
Yea, kinda hard to plan for rain. The weekend I had plans to go there, it rained on us. The bad part was pushing a double stroller(at the time) with a poncho over it. And two kids in ponchos... But literally no wait lines.

Weekdays have their fair share of "field trips". But overall better than the weekends.

I went on New Year's Eve one time. Each line was at least 2 hours.

I vowed to only do weekdays now. Wednesday FTW

I went on New Year's Eve one time. Each line was at least 2 hours.

I vowed to only do weekdays now. Wednesday FTW

Speaking of NyE... I really enjoy the 24hour days at DL. Especially if you pre-fade in the hotel room, and bring in a bottle to sip on... It reminds me of Grad Night. Nothing like feelin yourself at DL, enjoying the music, riding the rides and eating.. Till 6 in the morning.

^ ^ ^
Nice, that bacon whoopie pie was surprisingly good.

Report: Guardians of the Galaxy Ride To Replace Iconic Disney Attraction in California

How will Disney bring Marvel into their theme parks? It looks like, at least in part, by reinventing existing attractions with a Marvel twist.

Nerdist reports that Disney may opt not to renew their Twilight Zone license when it expires in California, and may instead rework the Tower of Terror attraction at Disneyland as a Guardians of the Galaxy ride.

The report claims that the change is unlikely to carry over to the other ride locations in Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida, Tokyo DisneySea or Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris.

As of late 2015, a Tower of Terror movie was reportedly in development -- but the Twilight Zone element of the Tower were downplayed in the previous TV movie adaptation of the ride, so it's likely that wouldn't be a key part of a feature follow-up anyway.

Everything in DCA is themed well, other than the backlot portion of DCA. Disney has absolutely NO idea what they want to do with it.

That Backlot is where Marvel is going to go. It's going to be a Mavel mini-land.

Initially I had a "Disneyland is cool" attitude. Then I had kids. Mannnn I can't get enough of the joy they get being there it is addicting. Love the place now. 

Initially I had a "Disneyland is cool" attitude. Then I had kids. Mannnn I can't get enough of the joy they get being there it is addicting. Love the place now. 

I agree. Growing up and going there was cool. But going there now with small kids is on a different level. Just seeing the excitement and joy on their faces is well worth it. I know this window is small.. They won't have the same feels when they get older.

:rofl: at folks who didn't know u can get free water at Disneyland buy just asking
Still here and man I just can't get enough
Love being an AP member
Rode screamin California back to back yesterday
Last ride I rode in the very front
My girl recorded us riding with her phone in her hand

That water trick is pretty hard to find out, who would have guessed you could get one of those cups and fill it with water and just walk out?

I think one of the bakery's also give out fresh baked bread in the morning?

And the buttons are always free even if it isn't your birthday.

That water trick is pretty hard to find out, who would have guessed you could get one of those cups and fill it with water and just walk out?

I think one of the bakery's also give out fresh baked bread in the morning?

And the buttons are always free even if it isn't your birthday.

The bakery in DCA gives out free sourdough samples.

ok Fam,

im going to disneyland this friday. 1 day. im planning to get there right when the park opens. im only going to disneyland not cali adventure.

i need a game plan. im mainly going to bring my mother in law for the first time and i want to make the most of it. so im ready to go speedy gonzalez. my 2 year old will be with me, but thats ok, my wife and father in law will be there. i want to make sure my parents in law experience as much as they can. my wife and i know my 2 year old still cant do all the rides, and thats why we only are doing 1 park 1 day. it wouldnt benefit my kid. dont worr about my kid slowing us down.

i know about the fast pass system. my question is, what is the first ride i should jam to as soon as the gates open. should i bother to take pics while the streets arent as crowded on main, or dont waste time doing that so i can have my parents in law do the most popular rides first.

do i jam to star tours, and grab a fast pass for indy on t he way there? by lunch time early afternoon we gonna eat at goofys kitchen so we can kill most of the character interaction and pics right there. and get some rest at the same time. then after boom go back at it.

then the next morning hit up halal guys haha

It's really hard to suggest especially if you're going to try and hit up as much as you can in the whole park, it might require jumping from one land to another or just finish up one land before going to the next.

The longest lines are usually HyperSpace Mountain, Star Tours, Indiana Jones and Peter Pan.

For me...

I'd go to HyperSpace Mountain first and if the line is already too long then get a fast pass, if wait time is short then I'd rush on to Star Tours Fast Pass and get one of those then line-up at HyperSpace. Or vice versa. Depending on when to return for your Fast Pass to either one, you can hit up Buzz Astro Blaster, Astro Orbitter or Nemo, all in th enearby vicinity. Autopia and Matterhorn are close iirc so don't worry about those.

Then I'd go to get the next Fast Pass for Haunted Mansion or Pirates, Indiana Jones I'd really suggest just going single riders as it cuts wait time by 1/4th unless you guys just really want to be on the same ride at the same time then I guess this is the best option to get the next Fast Pass on.

I'd go Splash Mountain after that, it's right there by slightly pass the Haunted Mansion.

Then I'd go to Fantasy land and hit up the storybook rides, their all short and simple and Peter Pans the one with the longest wait. This is land probably best for after lunch to kind of chill and ride slow attractions and let your food settle. Plenty to ride here if you want to hit up each one though mostly kiddie rides at this point.

Finish up in ToonTown, ride it's a Small World and then take pics as the crowd gets smaller, sun might be setting by this time though so plan accordingly. Hit up Frontierland and stores til the fireworks starts at around 9pm.

Park closes at 11pm on Friday so you got time.

That would be my suggestion though I got to say it's been a while when I had to hit up the whole park in one day for me.

Really suggest downloading the mouseaddict app, you can check the wait times of each ride and arrange from longest to shortest (and vice versa), it shows you the weather and you cna input your fastpass to remind you. Disneys own app with the map is a good companion too, shows you exactly where you're at in the map so you'll never get lost. Also has info on all attractions, dining, bathrooms, etc...

Well hope that helps and enjoy!

With us having 4 parks, the waterparks, the resorts, Disney Springs, etc. it helps keep the parks not insanely packed on normal weekdays.

Epcot is usually great to hit on Sunday's since it's mostly adults that go there & most work the following day.

Animal Kingdom extended hours starting next month...to 11pm instead of closing during daylight at 7pm.

Those nighttime safaris are going to be off the hook.

:pimp:

Also...if you out of towners are coming to WDW, I can sometimes get some tickets for $65 with tax, from UCF since my girl, brother & sisters are alums.

Sure beats the $100+ after tax.

Last edited:
nah pls dont remove Twilight Zone.

im a huge Rod Serling fan and i actually dont mind waiting in that line because it makes me feel like im in a twilight zone episode

Hollywood studios as a whole blows. I hate it now. Used to love it. Theres squat there now

toy story mania is one of the top rides in all disney world and you forgot to mention it

toy story mania is one of the top rides in all disney world and you forgot to mention it

Oh my bad i havent been on it :frown: i went and the wait was 115 minutes. Big buzzkill. Thats probably why the line was so long because there isnt much else.

Is it really dope tho?? Ill have to check it out.

Oh and i really liked the live show at the end of the night. I forget what its called but its in the amphitheater by the tower of terror. It was fire.

Still not enough to justify tho.

Last edited:
Oh my bad i havent been on it :frown: i went and the wait was 115 minutes. Big buzzkill. Thats probably why the line was so long because there isnt much else.

Is it really dope tho?? Ill ha e to check it out.

yes is dope i would ride it 10x straight times if i could but arm would probably be sore after the 5th time :lol:

the only way i ride it is if i have a fast pass and usually i have to get the fast pass days in advance because its hardly available.

they removed the backlot ride, the stunt show etc.. so thats why there aint much

but thats being replaced by star wars attractions and toy story land

i guess thats why rthere wasnt much to do :lol:

Right now Hollywood is kind of wack & dead, pretty lame they got rid of The Osbourne lights during Christmas time.!

Back
Top Bottom