DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

tough to say, is it considered as back-up?

i am not sure where the back-up boarding pass begins these days, before it was in the 100s then dropped to 70s/80s when the rides had more break downs

if you're not considered back-up, i think you're good to go, just have to wait til much later in the day

but if its back-up, 81 is still pretty decent and you'd probably be able to get in before the park closes and if its today thats up til midnight

tough to say, is it considered as back-up?

i am not sure where the back-up boarding pass begins these days, before it was in the 100s then dropped to 70s/80s when the rides had more break downs

if you're not considered back-up, i think you're good to go, just have to wait til much later in the day

but if its back-up, 81 is still pretty decent and you'd probably be able to get in before the park closes and if its today thats up til midnight
It is considered Back-Up.
As of now, theyre boarding from 10-38. Lol. Dont know exactly what that means, but it seems like its moving at a decent rate.

Anybody know a good place to stay outside Disneyland? Not looking for a $500 a night type place but definitely not the cheapest.

Hampton Inn on Katella is pretty clean and affordable. It opened last February so it isn’t too abused yet. Free breakfast and it’s right on the ART line, so getting to/from the parks isn’t a problem. I think we paid a touch over 1k last year for 7 nights.

Attachments

• 45ADE62C-E710-459C-B410-9B3470EE2F2B.jpeg
    45ADE62C-E710-459C-B410-9B3470EE2F2B.jpeg
    585.9 KB · Views: 187
Hampton Inn on Katella is pretty clean and affordable. It opened last February so it isn’t too abused yet. Free breakfast and it’s right on the ART line, so getting to/from the parks isn’t a problem. I think we paid a touch over 1k last year for 7 nights.
YEARS ago my wife and I used to stay at the holiday inn express in Manchester. We were getting rates under $50/night. Hell the carousel inn right across the street from DL was giving us $39/night. When the prices soared we started looking for other places. I found a best western on orangethorpe for $55/night. It was good for a couple years until the prices went above $100/night. Now we’re always trying to find a good deal on Airbnb.

stayed at the Anaheim in across the street this last trip. had never stayed there before but it was pretty nice. i think it was a little over $100/night. the walking across the street to the gate was nice

you’ll be getting on in the later after noon for sure
We were able to get on, after a three hour delay. Our boarding group was called and as soon as we get there, it breaks down. Lol. Only positive was that we were able to get a baby swap fast pass since my daughter missed the height requirement by an inch. 😕 As for the ROTR experience, it was awesome.

Just booked for 7nights in Orlando to do Disneyworld and Universal. It's gonna be hectic. 6 days, 6 parks, then fly right back home.

So excited for Galaxy's Edge and Harry Potter world. Anyone know if the 4 day magic pass is one ticket for all four days or if I have to pick up a ticket everyday at will call at each park?

Last edited:
people mad at fastpass

even on the most crowded days, i think monsters inca longest wait was 20min :lol:

now fastpass bypassing the standby and waits going crazy for this mediocre ride

people mad at fastpass

even on the most crowded days, i think monsters inca longest wait was 20min :lol:

now fastpass bypassing the standby and waits going crazy for this mediocre ride

disney bout to end up messing up their golden goose
they just seem to be messing up
everyone i know
getting kinda fed up

they increased the price of maxpass so they feel like they need to add more value to it to justify it

The fiancé surprised me this weekend with a trip to Hollywood Studios in Orlando. Galaxy’s Edge was dope and as a huge fan, I almost wish there was a whole park dedicated to nothing but Star Wars. We got there at 6:30am to line up and get in right when gates opened, but still didn’t get into Rise of the Resistance. Got Boarding Group 96 and they ended the night at 89....

Smuggler’s Run was aight, honestly think Star Tours is better haha. The best part about it was just being in the Falcon!

The Cantina was sick! Threw back a few pretty strong drinks before noon and kept the buzz going all day.

7F69B4CC-B3F1-4F91-B14D-55FC7BD87B85.jpeg

Just booked for 7nights in Orlando to do Disneyworld and Universal. It's gonna be hectic. 6 days, 6 parks, then fly right back home.

So excited for Galaxy's Edge and Harry Potter world. Anyone know if the 4 day magic pass is one ticket for all four days or if I have to pick up a ticket everyday at will call at each park?
I believe this is the one where they give you a magic band that will be your pass everyday so you don’t pick it up at will call.

when going to star wars land now, do i need to get a wristband like people needed to when it first opened?

Back
Top Bottom