DJ Infamous, Young DRO & Yung LA- Black Boy Swag, White Boy Tags NEW DRO MIXTAPE!!!!!!

Yung LA........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Going through this...

im at # 18 so far........

trash.

but i did skip to young dro on green light and liked it.

So I've been listening to this all day today and last night and I would have just taken a Dro mixtape by himself... LA is cool but I'm just not feelinghim like that. Maybe after a few more spins.

[white guy voice]One of em was rocked out...the other looked like he was about to go golfinnn[/white guy voice]

real +**% though this tape sucks and im a serious dro fan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...and yeah he handled green light....i think its all the yungleland austin....that brings the tape down

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

xcatly.

What are some good Dro tapes then? I've been meaning to listen to some of his stuff but never really made it to it..

young-dro-legend.jpg

413SHA8YRAL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Prolly 2 of my favorite mixtapes ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ehh...I %#%+% with LA. I'm not exactly listening to what these dudes are saying so I'm more so focused on the entertainment/charisma aspect andhe's got it.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Ehh...I %#%+% with LA. I'm not exactly listening to what these dudes are saying so I'm more so focused on the entertainment/charisma aspect and he's got it.

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

xcatly.

What are some good Dro tapes then? I've been meaning to listen to some of his stuff but never really made it to it..
young-dro-legend.jpg

413SHA8YRAL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Prolly 2 of my favorite mixtapes ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pretty much what i came back to say

these dudes is rappin on pop beats n !++#... %** is goin on?

this !++# is garbage... i put this in expectin more "take off" and "aint i" type joints... the rest is all la talkin bout how futuristic his swag is over super cheesy beats...
my point exactly...dro shoulda kept goin on green light though
laugh.gif

POCKETS EXTRA SLOPPAY!!!!!
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom