DJ Infamous, Young DRO & Yung LA- Black Boy Swag, White Boy Tags NEW DRO MIXTAPE!!!!!!

This tape is hilarious in a
pimp.gif
way.

Party
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

As mentioned, "Day One" and "I Am Legend" are siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. I still bump them frequently. There is also another onecalled "Purp By the Pound" that has a lot of recycled tracks but also a few that weren't on the other two:

purppound.jpg

Dro is absolutely one of my favorite rappers and I think one of the funniest cats in the game. He's hilarious!

I have never heard of Young LA but I was amped when I looked on livemixtapes and saw this a couple days ago. So far it doesn't measure up to theaforementioned tapes but it's decent.

Two questions: Did Dro's album have any crucial tracks which were not on the mixtapes? More importantly, WHERE HAS DRO BEEN BEFORE THIS!?! I hear moreabout his love life than music!

Future Legends is dope as hell.....this came out before Day One....this is when i first started listening to Dro

Originally Posted by Ruffin51

Two questions: Did Dro's album have any crucial tracks which were not on the mixtapes? More importantly, WHERE HAS DRO BEEN BEFORE THIS!?! I hear more about his love life than music!
Man if you dont go on and get that Best Thang Smokin'..

.. and Dro was wit Raheem The Dream back in the day.. dropped an album before Best Thang
1f226c230029ac863848be9a89eb4374811e9ab3.gif
called "I Got That Dro" or somn like that, it'sextremely hard to find. I had it on my old comp, but it died on me, Dro was moreso on the spiritual tip on that album but it was fire. If i'm not mistaken"I'm Rollin" was on that album too.

Back
Top Bottom