DJ Mustard unappreciation

Is he really as one dimensional as all his radio production? After hearing every possible variation of rack city (I'm assuming that's where it started), I have no desire to ever listen to him again. I do gotta give credit for holding the radio hostage for the past several months, abiet at the expense of my ears. When's his 15 minutes up? I'm sick of him.

I'm cool with him in small doses. He produced some really good stuff on YG's last album

Don't eem matter. All these dudes get 3 years then the next guy comes pause. We seen it for years bruh eventually it gets old then a new sound emerges

Mustard got rich off 15 minute beats... aint eem mad. Cant knock the hustle.

I still can't believe he only did like 4 drum sounds on My ***** though. He aint really make that beat :lol:

I hope mustard doesn't fall off

Only producer that's not mainstream and has been goin hard for years is Zaytoven

Last edited:
I saw a interview where he pretty much said he know a lot if his **** sound the same.

It's kinda like what Lex Luger said, what do you do when people keep hitting you telling you they want a certain type of beat? Say nah? :lol:

He said he got beats that sound completely different than his current **** but he wanted to get a lil more established before he started switching it up

Don't eem matter. All these dudes get 3 years then the next guy comes pause. We seen it for years bruh eventually it gets old then a new sound emerges

I don't think anybody has ever gotten their sound exhausted like Lex Luger though.

After awhile, he was probably looking like this in the studio everytime somebody said "Make me something that sounds like BMF"
View media item 1052018

No producer in this generation has changed the game like Lex did. That sound is still being used today. **** you can hear the Lex influence in Mustards watered down beats

Its a damn shame what the man did to Lex :stoneface:

Last edited:
I used to think people was hating on this dude, but dude really recycles the same ****.

I liked the beats on MKL, but these radio hits are all literally the same song looped over again

No producer in this generation has changed the game like Lex did. That sound is still being used today. **** you can hear the Lex influence in Mustards watered down beats

Its a damn shame what the man did to Lex :stoneface:
He didnt change nothing, his "trap sound" fell off & chop, london, mike will took over his lane

Mustard mastered simplicity with his sound, simple beat with crazy bass

He didnt change nothing, his "trap sound" fell off & chop, london, mike will took over his lane

Son all the dudes you mentioned are all offspring of Lex. Mustard mastered simplicity?? A simple beat with crazy bass? Lex mastered that. Not no kickball looking *** DJ Mustard :stoneface:

Where you around when Flockaveli dropped??? If you were then you cant deny that Lex changed the sound. And London aint even getting any placements :rofl:

Lex is the most impactful producer since Dre.

Last edited:
roll.gif

Check out Tory Lanez ft. Kirko Bangz - Know Whats Up by DJ Mustard. You can see this guy got bangers if people aint asking him for the same stuff :lol:

At the same time why would he turn down all that money for stuff that sounds the same. I know yall heard that new Jeremih joint w/ YG. A straight hit

I just want to see what other stuff he makes tbh, also listening to the radio is bad for you.

That jeremih track is corny, radio pushing it because its mustard produced but it aint no paranoid or show me

Son all the dudes you mentioned are all offspring of Lex. Mustard mastered simplicity?? A simple beat with crazy bass? Lex mastered that. Not no kickball looking *** DJ Mustard :stoneface:

Where you around when Flockaveli dropped??? If you were then you cant deny that Lex changed the sound. And London aint even getting any placements :rofl:

I kinda agree with this post. Lex built the foundation of what's still dope right now. I wouldn't say most impactful since Dre though. You wildin with that one.

BTW London about to blow bruh. 2015 its coming. Dude got a LOT of placements recently that haven't dropped yet. He's probably the dopest producer out of ATL right now. Metro is the one who's overhyped as hell. Only banger he got was Honest (song of the year though :lol:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom