DJ Paul, R.I.P. Lord Infamous, Koopsta, Crunchy Blac = DA MAFIA 6IX Hear Sum Evil

Revisited Most Known Unknowns last week. Definitely some jams on it, but it's easily one of their weaker overall albums. It didn't age well, IMO.

Finally got a chance to list to the new track last on the way home from Harlem :pimp: :pimp: ... I think my trunk fell off on the GWB :lol:

Boo be talkin wreckless :smh:

Is Pat going to be on this project?

Juicy J the only one that isn't washed up and probably broke (other than DJ Paul on the broke spectrum) 
roll.gif

Koopsta & Lord Infamous was aite on that new track

so far so good, Koop been shining, beat Change at the end of Better Pray was awesome

tape sounds like they going for the Mystic Stylez sound

Last edited:
JESUS CHRIST BODY PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THEY WERE TROLLING US ALL ALONG OMG

^same here, though I wish I never listened to any of her recent interviews cause she always sounds like a bitter beer-faced *****

smokin.gif

this **** is hard..

i never thought i would hear koop on a dj paul beat again, but the day is finally here.

Last edited:
Lil Wyte is on a few songs :smoking

La Chat is on one song too

"Hope you liked it, if you didn't oh well, it was free" HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
OH SHHHHIIIIIIIIIIII

JUICY J AND PAT ON BODY PARTS!!!!!!!!

**** HAD ME MAD HYPED :smokin :x

This tape its eveything id hope it be, damn near bout to do something stupid to this tape
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Maaaaaan....this mixtape nearly has me with rolling tears down my face. The throwback sound with the beat switches, hard *** beats in general, features that make sense and aren't forced, and everybody together. The Juiceman settin off Body Parts :pimp: :pimp: Bout as close to the old Three 6 as we'll get, and i can't complain at all. Only thing is, this kicks that "if you want the old (insert rapper), listen to their old stuff" crutch right from out under people. Been fooled all this time that you can't turn back the clock :smh: Plllllease

Back
Top Bottom