DMX almost dies vol. More than music

It's crazy to think where he will be at if drugs didn't get in the way. He was def moving towards legendary status. :smh:

The first time I met X I was in fully on groupie mode. He was extremely drunk and kept barking like a dog and acting real erratic. I went from extremely excited to depressed because he seemed like he wasn't in control at all. Then all I could think about was his past demons and just get sad. X IS a hip hop legend. I don't want him to go out like this. I hope he knows his importance to the culture and cleans himself up for good!

:smh:

All these years I been thinking DMX stood for Dog Man X, not Dark Man X

Last edited:
This is an ongoing story with this guy and it's clear that he won't change. :smh:

I always hoped that Earl could get it back together and possibly put outanother classic.

Glad that he's got anothet chance to do something with his life.

Man dudes with bad asthma should not mess with certain drugs. Knew a couple in my youth who ended up in the hospital off laced weed.

Jay undoubtedly had something to do with this
Jay a snake
Jay been tryna get dark man X out for YEARS
he still mad at X beating him during that rocafella X ruff Ryder's tour cypher
And X rcking the crowd harder than him
And X having a better discography
IDAHIH is better than any Jay album hands down
Jay a snake
Jay holds grudges
And he's been behind X downfall
I'm absolutely positive

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
was my favorite rapper 8th grade to junior year :smh:

Stay up X don't let them demons get you

When I think about it more how did this not happen sooner?

:smh:

All these years I been thinking DMX stood for Dog Man X, not Dark Man X
He's said it in the songs so much :lol: but yeah you aren't the only person I've come across that thought similar.

a ***** legend b, I know his drug abuse has been known for years and his fate is pretty much written, but the day his heart stops will be a sad one for sure, don't care what anyone says but while X was hot he was top 3 dead or alive, to me he is still too 3 some of classics will always evoke emotions.

Get well X...I wonder if he ended up in my hospital, since he was picked up a couple of miles from my house/job.

"I just love when a ***** bring his whole crew it's just a bigger piece of cake for me to chew a hole through" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom