Do anybody now a days want to be in a committed relationship anymore??

Because I was in one for a couple of years and now I am happy to be out of one. Everything is going as planned and unplanned. No ***** to give about anything except for myself and my family.

That was just one example of many things a woman can do to bring something to the table in a relationship. Some men enjoy cooking for themselves. The point still stands that men out here paying for everything the vast majority of the time, providing emotional support for problems we could give two ***** about, etc and are getting relatively little in return, especially compared to what foreign women are bringing to the table.

But for some guys the sex is enough. Because the west has tricked itself into thinking that sex is an act that women let you do to them as if they dont enjoy it themselves.
Is this just your experience? I know plenty of women that put way more into their relationships than the men, so the whole "men do so much and get nothing in return" is just not something I can relate to. I see issues on both  sides. In other words, men and women are at fault, not just one.

Another question I have is, why would you even be with someone when you don't give a damn about their emotional well being? 

Then list them
Lifetime of fun and adventure
Intelligent conversation
Show you things (cultures, art, etc) you aint never seen before. And I aint talking tourist attractions either. I could take her places they dont show on TV.
I can cook for her just as much as she can cook for me
Drive. I want to be the best I can be and I motivate others around me to do the same

That doesnt even include the conventional **** like laughter or respect or any of that because I would hope you are getting that from whoever you are dating regardless.

Any one of those things would be more than any western girl has done for me. Not saying that there arent western girls who cant do something of equal value. I am saying I havent found any.
You do realize a lot of people claim to have these characteristics, right? 

I just have trouble with the whole "I am so awesome, but no woman has come close to me". I'm very skeptical when people have the outlook that the problem is everyone else. 

Is this just your experience? I know plenty of women that put way more into their relationships than the men, so the whole "men do so much and get nothing in return" is just not something I can relate to. I see issues on both sides. In other words, men and women are at fault, not just one.

Another question I have is, why would you even be with someone when you don't give a damn about their emotional well being? 

You do realize a lot of people claim to have these characteristics, right? 

I just have trouble with the whole "I am so awesome, but no woman has come close to me". I'm very skeptical when people have the outlook that the problem is everyone else. 

Im tahm bout real relationships not ones where either party is using the other for sex or money and the one being scammed is too dumb to realize

Except I aint saying "I am so awesome, but no woman has come close to me" am I? Im saying foreign women >>>>>>>> westernized. im saying this from experience. Only girl I am upset I lost was an Argentine girl. My man's Columbian wife may not be the prettiest but damn she be doin extra.

EDIT: And I forgot what mix of races one of my sisters friends is and she is the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen in my life and the **** she brings to the table in her relationship. My gawd. Simply cant be topped.

Last edited:
Dudes just need to stay off the internet when vetting decent chicks, them horror stories can get to your head.

I just want a different girl for every day of the week. **** the ******** fo r real tho.

Im tahm bout real relationships not ones where either party is using the other for sex or money and the one being scammed is too dumb to realize

Except I aint saying "I am so awesome, but no woman has come close to me" am I? Im saying foreign women >>>>>>>> westernized. im saying this from experience. Only girl I am upset I lost was an Argentine girl. My man's Columbian wife may not be the prettiest but damn she be doin extra.

EDIT: And I forgot what mix of races one of my sisters friends is and she is the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen in my life and the **** she brings to the table in her relationship. My gawd. Simply cant be topped.
Here, I'll highlight what caught my attention in your posts. 
The point still stands that men out here paying for everything the vast majority of the time, providing emotional support for problems we could give two ***** about, etc and are getting relatively little in return, especially compared to what foreign women are bringing to the table.
In my experience, the problem usually isn't everyone else, it's you. With your generalizing statements that are borderline sexist, I'm guessing that plays in to what you expect a woman to do in a relationship. 

Here, I'll highlight what caught my attention in your posts. 

In my experience, the problem usually isn't everyone else, it's you. With your generalizing statements that are borderline sexist, I'm guessing that plays in to what you expect a woman to do in a relationship. 

What do you want me to say?

That's a very respectable opinion you have (not sarcasm). I gave my opinion and you dont have to like it.

I didnt give a single example of what I expect a woman to do tho. I only said that foreign women do more. In none of my post did I say a woman needs to cook, clean, wake me up with blowjobs, bend over backwards, and act as my personal sex toy.

I dont see the sexism in acknowledging that foreign woman do more.

What do you want me to say?

That's a very respectable opinion you have (not sarcasm). I gave my opinion and you dont have to like it.

I didnt give a single example of what I expect a woman to do tho. I only said that foreign women do more. In none of my post did I say a woman needs to cook, clean, wake me up with blowjobs, bend over backwards, and act as my personal sex toy.

I dont see the sexism in acknowledging that foreign woman do more.
Something like this:
The point still stands that men out here paying for everything the vast majority of the time, providing emotional support for problems we could give two ***** about, etc and are getting relatively little in return, especially compared to what foreign women are bringing to the table.
comes off as sexist. DLee23 said some similar things about women as well. Personally, I think men need to step away from these attitudes if they want to have more successful relationships with women. 

I don't see it that way.l, but I see how people could.

Our generations problems with relationships is not one sided. There are things girls could do as well.

I hear dudes talk a lot about "what she brings to the table"

Aside from hard D and a wallet... What do you bring to the table...

It it takes you more than 30 seconds to answer then you should really reconsider what type of woman you expect to attract

I saw a version of this same satement as a meme on facebook being posed with a drawing of a cartoon lighskin black women with short shorts and heels. I just dont see how a question can be posed like "what does a man bring to the table besides D?" It seems to be just a very generalizing questions. Some men want to bring things to the table that doesn't involve D but no he's a nice guy, a simp per other men

I hear dudes talk a lot about "what she brings to the table"

Aside from hard D and a wallet... What do you bring to the table...

It it takes you more than 30 seconds to answer then you should really reconsider what type of woman you expect to attract
Five things?? Pfft

intellectual (i might dumb down in these forums because im relaxed but my friends will let you know the deal),

cool (i got sense of humor and im up on all the latest  trends),

athletic/in-shape,
successful (already got a stable government joint at 23 and im still going up),

ambitious (already saving for a house and getting my investing in order),

going places in life,

not bad looking,

respectful,

protective,

strong when needed,

sensitive when needed,

expressive,

self confident,

can deal with adversity and come out on top

On top of all that... I'm OCD organized so i keep things in order. I'm learning to play my piano and practicing with new cook books in my spare time. I can write anything including poetry. 

And lastly I got my foot massaage game down. I don't be tickling or nuthin

I guess y'all only saw me making demands, and i overestimated you're ability to notice all that... Or I haven't conveyed my qualities well enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom